👍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
👍
Season 4 >>>>>>>>>>>> Biryani
This was such a beauty....Anupre’s first dance and they nailed it😍
I was just looking at all the dances. I searched for #anupredance on insta. Vow. Amazing chemistry
unka padna means apne bheje ko kud torture karna🤣ek aise kheede hothe hai jo haath brain pe ghusa dethe hai. Yahan tho rakshak bane hai bakshak 😆 to let grow keedeysArrey by mistake dekh liya tho...by mistake padh liya bhi karo...sabka manna hain ki, this is just warm up and couple are warming upto each other....aage dekho hota hain kya...kaise aag lagathe hain...🤣
Socha tha rakshak ko inn saath saloon maein akal aayi hogi, but nahin woh aaj bhi bakshak nikli.
no camaaaaaants daarling 😆Originally posted by: ifmember
Captain, what do you think ?
Will shilpaaaaaa's birthday wish be full filled ?!😆
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Season 4 >>>>>>>>>>>> Biryani
Briyani is non existent now
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
no camaaaaaants daarling 😆
😆😆... Okay
I was just looking at all the dances. I searched for #anupredance on insta. Vow. Amazing chemistry
It’s just more than matching steps with these two...every dance they match each other with expressions...that brings out mind blowing chemistry.
I don’t think either of them are great dancers...but whatever lacks in dancing skills they cover up with their facial expressions
Originally posted by: ifmember
Briyani is non existent now
With THIS Prerna ..... I hope Biryani just goes Boom in the Air ...😆
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
no camaaaaaants daarling 😆
Cap doesn’t wanna jinx it😆