When you are successful

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

When you are successful all are there. Even TT, MM. They have no problem even if Sameer pulls their leg. 😆 Because you pull legs when you love the person most. 🤪🤣

And when they lost everything ...........they left. They cursed and left. ☺️Now when they need them the successful ppl.......they are here. I wonder where is Arjun? Naam bhool gaya keya? Off course. Because he is not successful. 😆

How did you like this episode of milan and Mahamilan?  Me? I was laughing. 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purv_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, me too was wondering where is Arjun and Juhi.  And missed seeing Rohan and Deepika (in another screen)

divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

it was non sense and forced episode 

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah they could have come up with something better...though I was happy to see all of them back I wished to see Nirmal Jyoti Society..the place where it all began and I so wanted Preeti to be there too..she is one of the most integral parts of Naina and Sameer's love and growing up years.
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

They could have done a better job but sony didn't give them the time. As far as Nirmal Jyoti Society it wasn't possible because that set was uprooted to convert to mumbai set. 

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lata

yeah they could have come up with something better...though I was happy to see all of them back I wished to see Nirmal Jyoti Society..the place where it all began and I so wanted Preeti to be there too..she is one of the most integral parts of Naina and Sameer's love and growing up years.

I wish but they had to reconstruct that set to the mumbai one..I do miss that place though

Tanvi397 thumbnail

For me it was best end they could give us in this limited time I mean they try to close most of the loops... sadly people still criticize even now when serial is ended and then they say its their favourite serial... 

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

For me, it was a perfect end. It doesn't seem like it was because of money. These things do happen when time passes especially when things got ugly during intercaste marriages. TT was never really outright black to begin with.  

I enjoyed the episode a lot. They tried to get everyone back after so many actors left the show long back. I have seen many other shows where it always feels something is missing because makers neer succeed in closing loops and getting initial actors together. So for me, this is one the best endings of Indian shows.

Edited by kankabhor - 4 years ago