Hello Guys 🤗 How's everyone? I hope there is no dil toots after seeing P with one more Bhabhi ji and Eri with her ex costar😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello Guys 🤗 How's everyone? I hope there is no dil toots after seeing P with one more Bhabhi ji and Eri with her ex costar😆
The right-most one is my favorite ❤️
We might get more gird with this swimming pic I guess
aaj ladki no shooting kuch grid daalegi dhaanaOriginally posted by: ifmember
We might get more gird with this swimming pic I guess
Hope ladka bhi daal de insta ko decorate karle.
dil toots 🤣 not in our dictionary. Thoda drama needed in AT but all know reality checks😉Originally posted by: vibhutil
Hello Guys 🤗 How's everyone? I hope there is no dil toots after seeing P with one more Bhabhi ji and Eri with her ex costar😆
How come no-one is shooting
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
aaj ladki no shooting kuch grid daalegi dhaana
Hope ladka bhi daal de insta ko decorate karle.
Ohh no pari
Ladka can't do decorations, thanks to his editing skills he will mess it up 😆
How come no-one is shooting
Maybe they have good bank of episodes.
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
dil toots 🤣 not in our dictionary. Thoda drama needed in AT but all know reality checks😉
🤣Thank god.