Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Oh I found it. Its episode 156. Such a cute episode and Hanuman's reaction when Babes calls the radio station to respond to his message is so funny 😆
Did they dedicate a song? And if so, what was it?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Oh I found it. Its episode 156. Such a cute episode and Hanuman's reaction when Babes calls the radio station to respond to his message is so funny 😆
Did they dedicate a song? And if so, what was it?
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Did they dedicate a song? And if so, what was it?
Yes. I forgot what song HS dedicates... Babita dedicates the song “Bholi Surat dil ke khote” 😆
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Yes. I forgot what song HS dedicates... Babita dedicates the song “Bholi Surat dil ke khote” 😆
No way!! 😲
Babes itni daring nikli, meinu hon pata laga. 🤣
Yup lol. It was a cute scene 😊
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Did they dedicate a song? And if so, what was it?
Achha chalo ji baba maaf kar do
Bure dino ka chakkar hai
Hai dusre ghar me rahu ketu
Chauthe me baitha shanichar hai
Welcome to MiNeil DT
35