Just read a topic about shilpa and Raj.
What are your thoughts about loveless/sexless marriage? and does one should continue the marriage even if they start loving someone else?
Just read a topic about shilpa and Raj.
What are your thoughts about loveless/sexless marriage? and does one should continue the marriage even if they start loving someone else?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They should divorce asap if they are unhappy.
I shouldn't have written it here🥱
Ppl should take divorce if they are not happy, n should be in a relationship for other sake no matter what:(
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
I shouldn't have written it here🥱
Ppl should take divorce if they are not happy, n should be in a relationship for other sake no matter what:(
I m afraid to ask but also very curious :)
What did you write?
Its personal story of someone I know, got scared after writing it lol there are so many mallu's here, I'm sure 1/2 might be from my area too n what I wrote was popular news of my place, dint Want anyone to know who I am😆
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
Its personal story of someone I know, got scared after writing it lol there are so many mallu's here, I'm sure 1/2 might be from my area too n what I wrote was popular news of my place, dint Want anyone to know who I am😆
I understand
So I wont probe any further although I am more curious now 😆
If you are unhappy about a relationship please divorce/break up with your partner instead of ruining their happiness with cheating. I was reading in Reddit relationship yesterday how a 46 year old guy has a long-term partner with whom he has been for 18 years and is all lovey-dovey but he was also banging some year 20 old girl.Utterly disgusting these kind of people are 🤢🤢.
Sometimes divorcing isn't easy. Some people prefer staying in a loveless marriage -as no love doesn't necessarily means no affection and respect- and lead separate lives.
There are plenty of reasons why one can choose to stay in a marriage. Idea that love is a deal breaker is a relatively new concept. Whether one should stay or not depends on how much weightage he/she gives to love based on his/her current circumstances.
It's so depressing to read about cheating 😵
Journalist reveals about Ranbir cheating Katrina Cheating https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1?s=46 Longer video...
8