Confession thread- Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

402

Views

87.4k

Users

73

Likes

821

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissaa

This could be another amazing forum type thread. 😆

ab toh amazing hi lagega. baad mein डamazing🤣

OFJ74X34C6ZJUTOO thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 3OY7GTV6RJRRLI4V

I loved that Janam of URS I was so eager to see ur virtual kids

i know your wild fantasies.. not gonna happen🤣ok will u share that turkey wala confession here🤣

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Well u can make a mid for that....

Waitaminute kahi tumhi to FOD nahi... 😈

MID banane ka jhanjhat nahi paalna meko.

@bold. Yaar ab itni buri bhi nahi hoon main.😒

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

I got that DP wali thread closed everyone was mad about being closed so I didn't say anything 🙈😅.

XXR6ATBWOHAWHXBF thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Deepak itna lamba chaura essay kyun likha ponymo ne IF confessions mange hain life ke nahin 🤣

BR4O4GTJU5YXEUYK thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

I was in e-love with someone. She turned out to be married and much older to me. 🤣😭

@NimbuMirchi

or ~~~~

😆

OFJ74X34C6ZJUTOO thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LFHN27RTANZPEZ64

Deepak itna lamba chaura essay kyun likha ponymo ne IF confessions mange hain life ke nahin 🤣

i thought its about life so i didn't read posts🤣Ans started writing an essay.

But now i am not gonna edit it bcoz it took me minutes to write this eassay🤣

OFJ74X34C6ZJUTOO thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

I got that DP wali thread closed everyone was mad about being closed so I didn't say anything 🙈😅.

hate u from today😆 onwards😆

ALT7LS5SQ2B6WAUR thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: polin

Well I have never told this anyone before.

I used to chat with some Albanian guy. Then we became Facebook friends.

He was so eloquent and charming with words. I was naive and "fell in love with him". He was a troubles person. His parents were alcoholic. He was bullied in school. He was depressed. He qas on medications. So being an INFP, I wanted be saviour of his life. I wanted to mend him. Gosh I was such a fool.

He was into psycopaths. Always talking about them.

He made me confess that I love him. He totally used me. Rather I let him use me.

HE WAS A SOCIOPATH.

I had doubts. Somehow I came across an article on sociopaths. He had all these characteristics.

Now when I look back it seems so unrealistic and funny and what not. Like it never happened with me because it feels so vague. That time, I remember, it was a rollercoaster of emotions I felt.

You should find some nice guy like me or rather fall for me. I am a very sensitive and well behaved guy. I am quite charming with beautiful eyes , thick eye lashes, straight nose and thin lips. I am as loyal as dog. Just think about me.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

You should find some nice guy like me or rather fall for me. I am a very sensitive and well behaved guy. I am quite charming with beautiful eyes , thick eye lashes, straight nose and thin lips. I am as loyal as dog. Just think about me.

Photo daalo. Hum sab milke judge karenge.😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 years ago

Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: asmitamohanty · 1 months ago

Toxic movie - spoiler filled thread....

TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

"Toxic" movie - Members review and Box office thread

Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".