sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely update 

Cont soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

As many were asking for a quick update,so here I am.enjoy.

PART 19

Ishita-i just want a minute,Raman .she said with moist eyes when Raman said-in my cabin,now .he said and went towards his cabin while she just walked behind him.

Very soon,they were in his cabin,Raman was glaring her while she was sitting with her head down in shame.

Seeing her not saying a word Raman finally said-can u explain,kyun Kiya tumne aisa ??

Ishita look at him,her eyes got moist again .she was about to say something,when he said-will u stop crying,u know I can't u crying .he said all irritated seeing her crying.

Ishita wiped her tears and finally said-i am sorry ,raman.really sorry ,mujhse bahut badi galti ho gayi.mujhe maaf kar dijiye.

Raman-galti ho gayi,maaf kar do,really ishita.kya yeh itna asaan hai.aur maafi maangane se pehle just tell me why do u do so??he said looking at her all angry.

Ishita-woh main,she was telling when Raman said-haan tell me,main bhi jaanu ki itni kaun si majburi thi that u were waiting for me since last five hours and don't even tell anyone that u r my wife.tumhe sharam aati hai Meri wife kehlane mein??he said making Ishita realise that he is angry on her as she didn't tell her identity on the reception.

She was shocked ,she get up and walked to him.

Raman -tell me Ishita,tumhe sharam aati hai Meri biwi kehlaane mein.tabhi tumne nahi kaha tha,wait kar rahi thi Mera woh bhi lounge mein,kyun .just tell me why ,kyun nahi kaha that u r my wife and u want to meet me now.tell me,I just want the answer ,why u didn't tell anyone about our relationship.kya iss rishte ka koi maayna nahi tumhare liye .he said angrily while she was just looking at him.

Raman-meri saari mehnat,saara struggle ,it's of no use,kyunki tum mujhe apna pati maanti hi nahi ho ,u just don't acknowledge our relationship.yesterday when u r crying over my betrayal Maine socha,nahi,Ishita feel karti hai mere liye.agar main uske saath galat karunga toh usse hurt hota hai.she has started accepting me somewhere,but no,I was just so wrong .tum naa mujhe maanti ho naa hamare rishte ko.sirf issliye tumne uss receptionist ko nahi kaha that u r my wife,yahin baat hai naa,tum mujhe pati maanti hi nahi ho.aakhir kyun maanogi ,Maine jabardasti Shaadi ki hai naa tumse,rishta thopa hai tum par,he was saying while his voice turn wobbly feeling the pain he was going through.he couldn't continue and just turn wiping core of his eyes saying-just go away Ishita,I don't wanna talk.

Seeing him going  ,she hugged him from back and said-aisa nahi hai Raman,main aapko pati maanti hoon.manna Kya hai aap pati ho mere aur main aapki biwi,aap please aisa mat boliye that I don't believe in this marriage,I do believe.trust me raman.i do believe .she said hiding her face in his back while tears start wetting his shirt.

Raman tried to loosen her hold but she held him firmly and said-nahi chodungi,biwi hoon main aapki.haq hai Mera aap par.

Raman smiled hearing this and said -atleast let me turn.

Ishita nodded in no and said-nahi,let me tell u first,the thing I want to tell.

Raman -pehle yeh batao ,tumne receptionist ko kaha kyun nahi that u r my wife.why u were waiting there.

Ishita-coz I was guilty,I am sorry Raman .really sorry,mujhse bahut badi galti ho gayi that I mistrusted u but please mujhe chod kar mat jaaiyega.she said hugging him more tightly.

Raman turn slowly to her and softly caressed her hair while she start crying bitterly feeling his warmth.

Ishita-i am sorry,really sorry.maine pata nahi kyun aisa socha,main kaise aisa soch bhi paayi ,ki aap kabhi mujhe hurt kar sakte hai.mujhse bahut badi galti ho gayi ,raman.please Raman forgive me.she said crying.

Raman -stop it jaan,stop crying.

Ishita nodded in no and said-jab tak aap maaf nahi karenge,I will not stop crying.

Raman -chup nahi rahogi toh hum baat kaise karenge.he said making Ishita stop crying.she look at him and took her hand to his cheek.she very softly caressed his cheek and said-i am really sorry,Maine aapko maara.bahut zor se lagi naa.she asked making a sorry face.

Raman -haan lagi toh ,see nishaan bhi pad gaya.he said enjoying her proximity.

Ishita came close to him and kissed his cheek softly making him surprised with her action.

Ishita look at him and said-ab maaf kar denge.

Raman -itni zor ka chaanta aur sirf ek kiss,ek aur mil jaata toh main sochta.

Ishita didn't said anything and kissed his cheek again .

Ishita-ab thik hai .she asked innocently.

Raman-nahi,yeh jyada ho gaya.now I have to return u back.shall i.he asked to which she nodded ,he kissed her cheek softly and she closed her eyes.he kissed her cheek again and again and finally pecked her temple.she hide more into him while he took her in a tight hug.

Both were in same position when she said-aapne mujhe maaf kar diya.

Raman-main tujhse gussa hi nahi.he said making her look at him.

Raman cupped her face and said-apni jaan se koi kaise gussa ho sakta hai and I told u naa,hamare rishte mein sorry aur thanks ki jagah nahi hai.at first I was hurt but seeing u so much in pain thinking I betrayed u,main khush ho gaya.i know u must be thinking ki main kitna selfish hoon.u were crying and seeing u crying I was happy,but main sach khush tha,that u r so much affected just by the mere thought that I betrayed u.but tell u,how u even think something so nonsense.main kaise kuch kar sakta tha,I wasn't even there.

Ishita look down and said-i told u naa sorry.

Raman-woh main samajh gaya,but phir bhi kuch reason toh hona chahiye yeh sochne ka.

Ishita-actually woh sweets,joh specially mere liye tha,usse kha kar mujhe chad gayi ,toh I thought.

Raman-that because ,sharab peekar meetha khane se ,nasha aur jyada ho jaata hai.waise galti teri nahi hai ,maine nahi Kiya toh Kya hua,simmi and maa did this with u.i am really sorry for this.they shouldn't have done this.

Ishita-its ok Raman,woh mujhse gussa hai,kyunki woh mujhe aapke kaabil nahi samajhati and to be true,they r not wrong.u r just so huge,itne bade businessman,itne busy.aapse milne ke liye sabko appointment lena hota hai,she was saying when something click her mind and she said-i am sorry,I have always taken u for granted,really sorry.

Raman look at her and said-ab yeh Kahan se aaya??

Ishita-today I have seen ,aap kitne busy hote hai and everyone need to take appointment to meet u.aur main kaise aapko itna wait karwati thi,aapse milti bhi nahi thi.i am really sorry for all my misbehaviour.maine hamesha aapse misbehave Kiya,phir bhi aap mujhse itna pyaar karte hai .kyun karte hai??she asked looking at him.

Raman-kisi reason se pyaar karu,toh woh pyaar nahi hota hai.i love u just because I want to.aur koi wajah nahi.he said while she just look at him.she hugged him again while he was enjoying their intimacy.

Raman -achcha Ishita,tumhe kaise pata chala that I am innocent .

Ishita-i heard papa ji scolding mummy ji and simmi.u know papa ji told me ki Kal Meri pehli rasoi hogi.he want to accept me coz u love me alot .she was saying when she remembers something and said breaking the hug-how dare u think to kill someone,kaise kaha aapne yeh ki aap khud ko maar doge.kaise keh sakte hai aap yeh.khabardaar joh kabhi dobara aisi bakwaas ki ,u r not going to hurt urself in anyway ,samjhe aap.koi mujhe hurt Kare yaa insult kare.u r never going to hurt urself.samajh rahe hai aap,aisi bakwaas sochni bhi nahi hai aapko.she was scolding him while he was smiling seeing her concern for him.

Raman tried to hug her saying sorry when she said-dont try to hug me,I am angry,aise kaise keh diya ,Mar jaayenge.sabka Kya hoga nahi socha,mummy ji ka,papa ji ka,simmi ka,mera.hum sab ka Kya hoga aapke bina .u r not allowed to say such rubbish.she was saying when he hugged her tight and said-sorry baba,ab se aisa kabhi nahi bolunga.ab chup ho jaa bachcha,kitna bolegi.he was saying while she was busy in murmuring something in her language.

Seeing her stopping nowhere Raman asked-achcha tell me ,what u will make tomorrow??

Ishita look at him and said-aap batao,Kya khana hai.

Raman-mera favourite.

Ishita-and what's that??

Raman -pata lagao.

Ishita look at him all confused when he said-pata lagaiye Mrs bhalla ko Mr bhalla ko Kya pasand hai and make his favourite.yeh aapki saza hai mujh par trust nahi karne ki.he said caressing her cheek lovingly making her smile.she just nodded and hugged him tight.

Raman -hasti hai toh achchi lagti hai Meri jaan.he said and hugged her to his heart content .

That's all for now,enjoy.

jinni thumbnail

Amazing.. so emotional.. superb writing 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really wonderful update  yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘

Mind blowing ...lovely 

Ishita went  to raman officebut shefeel very sad because slapped raman with out his mistake

Ishita waiting for 3hrs..raman was angry with hia pA she didn't inform  him about ishita 

Ishita feel very guilty 

Ishra kissing really tooo good

Ishra cute conservation amazing

Eagerly waiting for next update soon 

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting Update 

Loved it.

Update soon 

Thanks for pm.

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb awesome update πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Ishra entered in ramans cabin raman was upset with ishita she said sorry raman asked why she did this why she was waiting from five hrs what waa so urgent and why she didnt told receptionist she is his wife she dont think him her husband he was very hurt ishita hugged him from back and said not to say like this he is her husband he smiled she asked him to never leave her she said sorry for doubting him he asked but she thought its him who did all this she told him about sweet ishra talk was lovely their littile romance waa beautiful

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome 

good to see they have cleared everything at all is good.hope to see them always happy together

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update. Very much cute, sweet and emotional.. just too good.

Loved it. 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di