My confession: I knew. At least two-three of your.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My confession: I knew. At least two-three of your.
My confession: I knew. At least two-three of your.
Hantel, plz dontel
I swear I don't. Although sometimes I do know the reaction it's going to cause even before I write anything. I go ahead with it anyway.
True... most of the reactions are very typical and predictable 😆
5 minute se wait kar rahi hoon...koi kuchh confess kyun nahi kar raha?😡 Mujhe padhna hai!😆
And the thread title “confession” yet u r not telling ur mid ids..😆hope it’s not “FOD”🤓
This is the reason I don’t take this forum seriously....single person come with multiple ids and write bash and abuse the rival fans..
Thank god iam content with my real life...and have no time to lurk this forum 24/7..
Everyone wants to drink the juice. No one wants to contribute. Come onnnn guys! Don't make this a flop thread

Originally posted by: fivestars
And the thread title “confession” yet u r not telling ur mid ids..😆hope it’s not “FOD”🤓
This is the reason I don’t take this forum seriously....single person come with multiple ids and write bash and abuse the rival fans..
Thank god iam content with my real life...and have no time to lurk this forum 24/7..
I don't remember half of them. And no it's not FOD. I already mentioned I was never abusive.
Confession: My activity on this forum in a gif 😆

Here is mine: I had multiple mids.
Nobody ever caught me or even accused me, but I thought I should lift it off my chest. So.. 😆
Didn't everyone know you were MrsReddy? N couple of other ones.😆 Its not that members didn't know ..
I thought you'd say you love triggering people 😆
I feel for people like you, billi, charmingginie etc ..who then have come to apologize to her. 😆
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
191