Ep 187 - 14-AUG-2019 - Imarti's Last Rites- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

4.4k

Users

6

Likes

27

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: guddi01

Its beautiful written as it was a lovely one yesterday.

Loved them all. I think they need to show Geeta and Lally now.

HS and Babita need to talk and fight and whatever it takes for them to be honest with one another.

Loved Khamo today when she was telling HS that Khatri will take his Father in Law money.

This is one lady who knows the faults of her Husband and keeps him in order. Wonder what will happen when she sees his real face. I think he was penniless and all the money is Khamo's.

Thanks, dear. Yes, I would love to see Geeta Kumari too.

Kammo was also a rockstar.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#12

Beautiful analysis of the episode by you, Jean! ❤️

inlieu thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Beautiful analysis of the episode by you, Jean! ❤️

Thanks, dear ❤️

Related Topics

Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 5 years ago

Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...

Expand ▼
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 5 years ago

Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...

Expand ▼
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 6 years ago

Hii Please dont hit me for bringing up another story without completing the ongoing ones. I promise I will wrap them up soon and also the spin...

Expand ▼
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 4 years ago

Hii, I am back. This is mostly inspired from a movie based on memory loss of main lead. I will not tell the name as you can lose the interest in...

Expand ▼
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 6 years ago

Hii firends Since many of you have been asking to write the spin off of my very first and most liked story on miniel, 'cure me with your love'....

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".