🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Change the title to - aap meri jacket pe baithi hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Change the title to - aap meri jacket pe baithi hai
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Change the title to - aap meri jacket pe baithi hai
🤣🤣
We can use it for next ATs over the weekend.
I m being serious here & u n ammu are laughing 🤪👎🏼😡😕😵🤓
I second you🤣
Thanks 😕
Thana mein baithey on duty Lagave hai Pandey ki seeti 😎
Weekend tak new titles aur bhi mil jayenge, i know bajaj is not gonna disappoint us tmrrw
FIXED ITOriginally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Change the title to - aap meri GODH pe baithi hai
Only you and you alone can think of this title🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
I m being serious here & u n ammu are laughing 🤪👎🏼😡😕😵🤓
OMG😲🤣
Future mein yehi milega