Ab kya hua kaun icu pahunch gaya ?.
mereko keya pata , but mere armano pe toh cv ke bacche pani phekte toh isiliye royi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ab kya hua kaun icu pahunch gaya ?.
mereko keya pata , but mere armano pe toh cv ke bacche pani phekte toh isiliye royi
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Maybe he saved her. 🤔
may be 😭
She never writes for us🥺Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
beti ka wicket down karne ke liye bajaj shd use sasuma as yorker 🤣
tu hi likh na
I love this coloring more❤️
Yeh my sis called me other colouring bad so I had do this, you guys should be honest with me too
cause we dont want to😳Arre i have sach nayi soch on wahi saas damaad rishta u guys dont take me seriously 🥺
Originally posted by: BWXPUW6RQC3AOP4Q
She never writes for us🥺
Originally posted by: KJWEPMQAAP7TMJP2
cause we dont want to😳
#BeizzatiAlert 🥺
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
she made me write so many .. and I am not able to make her write anything .. she is another demanding ladki 🤔
Kuch bhi
Isliye kam pulav pakana padta hain🤣Originally posted by: opsora2090
mereko keya pata , but mere armano pe toh cv ke bacche pani phekte toh isiliye royi
I liked both the colourings. But the second one is better.Yeh my sis called me other colouring bad so I had do this, you guys should be honest with me too