Star plus caption was just 🤬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Star plus caption was just 🤬
what was it?Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Star plus caption was just 🤬
Prerna with a pen and a nurse from the waiting room 🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Any new bts?
Arey maine kisi aur ka OS KHOL LIYAA 🤣
Sab ek ek karke RB ke taraf jaana hi KZK rule book mein hain 😆Originally posted by: Jasmin21
ok now who is injured bajaj or veena🤣 I think veena coz whatever we think cvs does that's ulta so😆 but thank God BF is out of country otherwise he would be like my veena kakima is hurt & bf r prerna's adhuri kahani start
🤣🤣
how r u Ankie? can I call you ankie? what is ur full name?
usually whatever i say uska ulta hi hota hai but i think it's veena maa this time
HuhOriginally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
shin isn't replying to me I wonder why
Dinner time. Now I logged in
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
oh my goodness this has to be THE FASTEST OS EVER
Meri sangat ka asar hai 🤣
Aur mujhe blue ki Nazar lag gyi hai🙄
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
My one-shot is ready. I've never written something this quick.
I usually take days and sometimes even weeks. 😆
Chalo kahin to shubh samachar hai