Haroon Rashid has said on his twitter that there's talks of Season 3 and it will air in 2021. Part of it will be set in the UK.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Haroon Rashid has said on his twitter that there's talks of Season 3 and it will air in 2021. Part of it will be set in the UK.
This itself just makes me happy
Thank you so much 🤗
You're welcome.
@GhayalParinda I am so happy hearing this news, I can't wait for season 3 already, thank you for sharing this brilliant news
I want to see the entire team back especially the ones from season 2
You also posted a petition I remember back in June , so nice to see that, you were successful in that petition , I am maha786, this is my new account and I left that account for personal reasons
I am so happy to see you back Octothorpe, I missed talking to you about Suno Chanda
I am so happy to see you back Octothorpe, I missed talking to you about Suno Chanda
Awwie🤗
I read Shahana too replied to you? What did she say?😃
@GhayalParinda I am so happy hearing this news, I can't wait for season 3 already, thank you for sharing this brilliant news
I want to see the entire team back especially the ones from season 2
You also posted a petition I remember back in June , so nice to see that, you were successful in that petition , I am maha786, this is my new account and I left that account for personal reasons
Yes my petition was successful. I'm very happy.
I hope they don't insert new characters.
Originally posted by: GhayalParinda
Yes my petition was successful. I'm very happy.
I hope they don't insert new characters.
They definitely will have new characters given the fact that some part they are planning to base in UK (that suggests to show Jiya's college and that will have few friends etc)
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
They definitely will have new characters given the fact that some part they are planning to base in UK (that suggests to show Jiya's college and that will have few friends etc)
I meant back in ArJiya's house.