Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Can someone make a gif of Kuki's scene with Pre today? My daddy strongest wala? That was so adorable
Thanks
i already made.. check prerish AT on page 35
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Can someone make a gif of Kuki's scene with Pre today? My daddy strongest wala? That was so adorable
Thanks
i already made.. check prerish AT on page 35
I wanna join this AT
I love kuki, she is my favorite❤️
I am currently not on any ship. I don't support AnuPre, nor I support PreRish.
But I love This kid and her bonding with Mr and Mrs Bajaj🤗
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
I love kuki, she is my favorite❤️
I am currently not on any ship. I don't support AnuPre, nor I support PreRish.
But I love This kid and her bonding with Mr and Mrs Bajaj🤗
Same here.She is amazingly cutie pie.
Kukki darling ❤️
You will always be my favorite
Oppo Mera name kaha hai 😡
This AT is completely Desert . But atleast RB kay Beti ki koi Thread toh thi kabhi .. ❤️
Kukku hume kitna bhi pereshan kare.. but she gave us some best moments which we would never forget

😆 10 baccho ke liye 10 AT phir toh 🤣
Yeh kab khula tha?
Mujhe yaad bhi nahin hai