Originally posted by: SICP7NFVR5WLT24E
arre she herself made it clear about it. But I have more expectations from you with regards to P😆
Bold: buttering🤔
Italics: when was that,, I haven't read.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: SICP7NFVR5WLT24E
arre she herself made it clear about it. But I have more expectations from you with regards to P😆
Bold: buttering🤔
Italics: when was that,, I haven't read.
Originally posted by: NLD64TGMP3IHPXXS
This is why you need to go thru previous pages😈
no i dont have energy..plz give a gist or time for that...plz give a gist
Indeed🤣
While giving written update I tagged this as MUST WATCH SCENE to understand from her POV what marriage/rasam/7 janam n all means to herOriginally posted by: saps.156
no i dont have energy..plz give a gist or time for that...plz give a gist
N Munni ji has written an essay nicely on this part
Originally posted by: 3OAEER75BWTI6KMP
While giving written update I tagged this as MUST WATCH SCENE to understand from her POV what marriage/rasam/7 janam n all means to her
N Munni ji has written an essay nicely on this part
oh is it,,,,let me search for it then.
As in she has been clear about P n how much she has expectations from her
Wist- pls explain her🤔
For those,who had missed this VM earlier😆
🤣
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
she will be the one to see his toota dil first ... i am waiting for the sahi samay when he reveals his past with the basus.. 12 years kid , the past looks traumatic from what he said today
add me to that .. she will be the one to fall for him first... he has too many barricades around himself to even think of falling in love ... a traumatic childhood , a broken marriage, impending guilt of marrying this woman , her being in love with the other man... fear of rejection ...
made sense to me now,,,I saw the epi finally,,,and while watching the scene I tried hard recalling someone was talking about this point in the morning😆
and will u believe that I just randomly hit a number to search this post, I didn't even remember that u had posted it, and behold! I hit the exact page and urs was the first comment on the page
this is dil se dil ka rishta...🤗🤪
you think such an important confession from wifey P n we will miss to highlightOriginally posted by: saps.156
oh is it,,,,let me search for it then.