Good night all😛
Waiting for today's Episode
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Good night all😛
Waiting for today's Episode
😭

🤣I just managed to watch the epi ye Mausi ka bg score kept reminding me of choli ke peeche kya hai song ki tune 😆
Hello ji 😳Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
hello shello ji
sab log kaisan ho 🤗
aaj better we have sorry scenes
Ek hi din mein maasi negative Kar di maiya ne 🤪
is he planning to say sorry 😐 for her in front of everyone??? 👎🏼Originally posted by: opsora2090
hopefully yes .. aisa sorry bole prerna ko taki sab ke sath dekhte reh jaye
I think bedroom is good for saying sorry 😐 maybe hug 🤗 or kissing also 😳😳☺️☺️
Oh god I guess I’m dreaming like anu now days 🤪🤪
when silent Moloy is a negative 🤣🤣Ek hi din mein maasi negative Kar di maiya ne 🤪
look at his cry face after the kiss. 😭
According to Friendship day segments, we are getting PreRish scenes in bedroom including B in his night suit.
B's first ever apology better it be meaningful and very sensible one.
In her another famous show, first apology scene ko mazak bana diya tha🤔
The perfect kashmakash moments ❤️
