Originally posted by: Y4TGGCR22VBJOXNW
IKR
Have seen ppl going gaga over it😆
I never thought I will watch his show. I found it very funny when ppl called him handsome hunk. As RB though he is good🤣
Aisi baatein PM mein bola karo.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Y4TGGCR22VBJOXNW
IKR
Have seen ppl going gaga over it😆
I never thought I will watch his show. I found it very funny when ppl called him handsome hunk. As RB though he is good🤣
Aisi baatein PM mein bola karo.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
can I pls cry again 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
The scene made me emotional too..The emotions strike the right chord and everything is just right in the scene..😒
dpad ki fan 😆Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
You know what I want? I want Prerna to get a tattoo that says R❤️
colour changed Saps? Green wala envy?😏Originally posted by: saps.156
And him kissing her nape of the neck🤪
I loved this dialogue 🤣
And Ankie blushes see a jawan Rishabh Bajaj.. 😉 And aur toh aur Ankie a reaction seeing a younger RB, ☺️ 'O ...can't stop my feet
can't stop my feet julamwa kare hai zaalim beat
hayye ...can't stop my feet julumwa kare hai zaalim beat
karakti heat me ban ja dheet nainan se nain mila le... baat dil ki na chhupa re... aaja mujko tu bta re
hooo... very happy ...very haapppy ...happpy
very happy in my heart dil dance mare re' 😆

yes I wasOriginally posted by: saps.156
😆u r asking for permission????
Jaw so sharp that you can cut glass <333
Missed this
had them? It was filled with them only. WaqtZaya comes from him 😄Originally posted by: saps.156
🤣now I very much want to hear KSG saying Urdu dialogues...
M sure qubool hai would have had them?
Ishq Waqt Zaya karne ka Zariya hai... Hum khushkismat hai.. ishq se haseen hamari duniya 🥰
Is mein kya hainOriginally posted by: saps.156
Aisi baatein PM mein bola karo.
Indirectly complimenting him only🤦♀