Nice. 

sweetdivya24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb update didu..
Loved it 
Loved ishra scene..
Ishita is so cute  ..
Raman wants to make her birthday memorable..
Beautifully written didu..
Continue soon..
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update 
Update soon
supriya1697 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWWW!! Ishra are so so cute!!
Such a lovely update!!!
loved it!
update soon!!
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update
Loved it
Update soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Teaser 

Its Ishita's birthday and Raman has planned 
to pamper her for the whole day 
waiting to see what plans he has made for his gudiya
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous Chapter 

Raman taking care of Ishita while she is ill 
and now she insist to stay at his place for the three days 
as she gets settle in her college and hostel time passes with her studies 
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear!!!👏
Raman took Ishita with him... Ishita was too tired...so he prepared pasta for her... Next morning Ishu felt relieved... Aww her cute antics... She just wanted to stay with Raman... Ishita too started engaged in her studies... Aww Ishita birthday... Raman's surprise for her... Loved it to d core dear... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for d PM... N sorrry for late...
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ishra together, so good, so lovely.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Summary

Story of Raman who was lost in his grief when he found Ishita,who eventually became his mannat and took away all his pain.now both r in London Ishita pursuing her mbbs while Raman completing his MBA.in last update,Raman came to ishita's hostel to take her and celebrate her birthday.

Note-very bad in giving summaries ,can read few updates to remember the story.

This one for cooldilkaur aka dilpreet.

PART 47

Ishita went to her room excited taking the parcel from him.she opened it only to see a blue off shoulder floor length evening gown along with a sleek diamond neckpiece with danglers.she smiled and lovingly caressed it and went to get ready.

After forty five minutes,she went down only to see him talking on phone.she went to him and hugged him from back.he hung the call and turn only to see her looking very beautiful in his favourite colour.

Ishita flaunted herself and asked -how I am looking??

Raman softly pecked her temple and said-very pretty,actually more then my imagination.i love u alot.

Ishita-love u too Raman.

Raman cupped her face and said side hugging her-happy birthday princess.matarani tumhari saari wishes puri karein.

Ishita-meri har wish sirf aap ho,chalein??

Raman nodded and both went out.he took her to his car and she got surprised seeing a brand new Audi.

She look at him all surprised when he said-for my baby,u like it??

Ishita-i loved it,hum isme ghoomne jayenge??

Raman nodded and both settled in the car and he started driving her to their destination.

Ishita snuggle closer to him and said-u remember,hum aaj hi ke din mile the.

Raman -how can I forget ,u wanted to become someone's mannat while I wanted a reason to live.hum mile aur tum meri mannat ban gayi,Meri har dua ka kaaran ban gayi,Meri jaan ban gayi.

Ishita-its been six years ,raman.six long years,raman.we r together from last six years.kitna pyaar Kiya hai aapne mujhse.

Raman -yes I loved u more then my life but u also supported me like anything.chahe kitni bhi badi problem rahi ho,u have always supported me.because of u ,I could have a stable life,warna shayad apne hi andheron mein kho jaata.u know it's ur birthday but I too started living after meeting u only.tum se mil kar hi jeene lagaa tha dobara.

Ishita-haan ,that's true.i think hume mere saath saath aapka bhi birthday manana chahiye.what say??

Raman -jaisa tumhe thik lage,I can't deny u today.

Ishita-u never deny me for anything.bas apne Ghar mein mujhe rehne nahi dete.raman ,where u r taking me?? chaliye naa aapke ghar chalte hai.will celebrate my birthday nahi our birthday there only,duniya se dur,ek dusre ke saath.

Raman -ok,Chalo wahin chalte hai.waise I was about to take u there at last but if u want ,we will go there only.today I will not deny u for anything .he said and turned the wheel towards his house making Ishita really happy.she pecked his cheek and said-u r the best,raman.i love u.

Raman smiled and said-i love u too gudiya.

Soon they reached his house,it was decorated beautifully with flowers.ishita look at him all confused when he said-for ur birthday,I told u naa ,was about to take u home at last.uss liye hi sajaya tha,but now we will spend all time together here only.come,he said and picked her in his arms.she wound her arms around him and both went inside smiling.

Ishita look around and saw the house was decorated beautifully with orchids , Carnations,lilies and roses.

Ishita-u did all this for me??

Raman -ofcourse,u like it??

Ishita kissed his nose and said -i loved it.will u do something more for me??

Raman -yes,tell me.

Ishita-kiss me.

Raman face fell hearing this and said-no gudiya,it's wrong .u remember last time what happened when we kissed.

Ishita-thats four years ago ,raman.we were minor at that time but now we r major and we can do this.

Raman -no,we can't .ur parent trusted me ,I can't betray them.

Ishita-i am not saying to do anything else,but hum kiss toh kar hi sakte hai .sab karte hai ,raman.even the people in name sake relationship kiss each other,hum toh pyaar karte hai ek dusre se,we r much in love couple,we can take our relationship a bit ahead.

Raman -no gudiya,it's wrong.i can't do this.he said putting her on the couch and start going when she hugged him from back and said-kya galat hai .we love each other ,we can kiss each other.dont u desire me ,Raman ,the way I do.dont u love me that way.aapne kaha tha,u will not deny me today.toh kya Meri itni choti ki wish puri nahi kar sakte,u love me naa,can't u just kiss me.she said looking deep into his eyes.her eyes were full of passion and desire for him,he too was feeling the same desire for her.

Ishita came more close to him and said-tell me naa,raman.u never desire for me the way I desire for u.

Raman cupped her face and said pecking her temple-cant tell u ,how badly I wanna kiss u but darta hoon kahin tumhe kho naa doon.u r very precious to me,can't afford to loose u for anything.he said closing his eyes feeling her very close to him.

Ishita-u can't loose me,now or ever.coz I am urs,only urs.i love u ,u love me,just want to feel loved by u,please raman.she said pulling him more close to her closing her eyes.

Raman couldn't control anymore and start kissing her face slowly and passionately.at first he kissed her temple,then her eyes,then her cheeks and finally took her lips in his.both felt a sensation with the intermingling of their lips ,he grabbed her waist and start kissing her harder and deeper while she too wounded her arms around him caressing his hair encouraging him.

Both kissed each other for long,one kiss melted into another then another.like this they kissed for long and finally broke the kiss in need of air .she kept her head on his chest feeling loved while he too was smiling after kissing her.

Both looked at each other,smiled and took their lips in each other again.both kissed each other for long and finally broke .

Ishita hugged him tight and said-thank u Raman,this is the best gift u can give me.thank u very much for this.

Raman hugged her tight and said-thank u gudiya for loving and trusting me this much.will always love u most.come now let's celebrate ur birthday together.

Ishita nodded and both got busy ,they baked the cake together like older days.he decorated the cake for her.then she cut it and fed each other.then they made food in between few kisses and little romance.lastly enjoyed dinner after dancing for long.

The day went nicely and Raman was about to drop her at hostel in night but she pleaded to stay with him.he couldn't deny her and she stays back.

Raman gave her his clothes and she happily wore his shirt looking sexy and naughty.they talked for long ,enjoying each other company and finally slept in each other's arms.both were happy with the way their relationship is growing .

From next day,everything was back to normal.ishita started living in her hostel while Raman in his flat.he use to pick and drop her to her college and take care of her every wish and need.

One evening,he was waiting for Ishita on her college gate while she was taking much of time.he waited for sometime and then called her.she said that she is coming in sometime.he can feel tension in her voice but didn't said anything ,just told her to come soon.

After half an hour,she came and saw him.she was looking scared and worried.he was about to ask the reason but she hugged him tight and said-hide me in urself ,raman.mujhe aapse dur nahi jaana .just hide me in urself.she said all scared almost crying making Raman shocked.

That's all for now,enjoy.