7.8
It increased 🥳
Page
of
17.8
It increased 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What is the highest trp? And which show has it?
Originally posted by: togepe30
What is the highest trp? And which show has it?
33.0 And its YRKKH 🙄 It's no.1 on trp charts too. I wonder why everyone loves that show.
Originally posted by: randomfancrics
33.0 And its YRKKH 🙄 It's no.1 on trp charts too. I wonder why everyone loves that show.
Sometimes I forget to change the channel after KHKT and accidentally watch a few scenes of YRKKH. The female lead's dialogue delivery makes me wanna ðŸ˜
Originally posted by: togepe30
Sometimes I forget to change the channel after KHKT and accidentally watch a few scenes of YRKKH. The female lead's dialogue delivery makes me wanna ðŸ˜
😆