PreRish/KaRica AT#36|She's Prerna Sharma Bajaj! Not Forced, by Choice- Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

75.4k

Users

37

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Poo🤗

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 7 years ago
durga33 thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I just saw all those TC articles. They are so fake and unreliable. I wonder why there is an inspector.

saps.156 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CZ3I7YPGGV36OLRO

Accha so today its me

Saps you can now take rest.

🤣brilliant!

Thank you. Today I was on the offensive😎

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: I7AHXSYEMDIRRVGB

Nautanki baccha

You really want us to mention your name separately? Else it means we dont miss you *slow claps*

Ammu🤗

Agreed one hundred percent.

VLRWFIS2XNYX3JM3 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saps.156

They don't yet have any conjugal moments, so guess they r ok with it hanging around

Yeah.

First night in that room went on her sleepless night/nervousness. Second day has now turned out be eventful for her again.

In coming days I feel she will be the one to throw the frame out of their room.

VLRWFIS2XNYX3JM3 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Ammu🤗

Agreed one hundred percent.

Amnu 🤗

Bold - IKR

VLRWFIS2XNYX3JM3 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saps.156

🤣brilliant!

Thank you. Today I was on the offensive😎

You never know when Anki switches party🤣
saps.156 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 236Z2A4LXP63R6TK

Yeah.

First night in that room went on her sleepless night/nervousness. Second day has now turned out be eventful for her again.

In coming days I feel she will be the one to throw the frame out of their room.

I wish we get that scene

saps.156 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: I2T4B2RO2BNQ4TQV

You never know when Anki switches party🤣

🤢🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".