Me tooooooo 😭 ok now I’m going bye bye 🤗👏 coming laterI don’t think any fandom will be happy from here onwards! I am not liking the new track at all!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me tooooooo 😭 ok now I’m going bye bye 🤗👏 coming laterI don’t think any fandom will be happy from here onwards! I am not liking the new track at all!
seriously he's bechara... Akhir sofa pe sula hi diya isseOriginally posted by: AryanSahil
hehehehe she is right Bechara my Bajaj 🤣
I told u that they r going to find some sofa 🛋 for him 😡😡😡
And why prerna is behaving like bajaj give her another proposal 🤣🤣
Arey he is your husband just chill ☺️☺️
Originally posted by: AryanSahil
Me tooooooo 😭 ok now I’m going bye bye 🤗👏 coming later
Yep! Talk later!
finally thank god 🤗Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Good night from my sides🤗
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
finally thank god 🤗
Humne apna vaada nibha Diya humpty ji
Ok now m going to sleep
I still dont believe they showed her playing hide n seek with Sneha
🤣
B will find out this and must be wondering galat nahin kiya usse daath ke though wont tell her😳
Ankie PM check karo zara.. 😎