Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Well that makes two of us Poo🤗
and that makes three of us 🤗 I am all for Sasuma who will be Damad bhakt for life !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Well that makes two of us Poo🤗
and that makes three of us 🤗 I am all for Sasuma who will be Damad bhakt for life !
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
and that makes three of us 🤗 I am all for Sasuma who will be Damad bhakt for life !
Make it four
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
and that makes three of us 🤗 I am all for Sasuma who will be Damad bhakt for life !
Munni🤗
RB Biwi Bhakt and Veena Damad Bhakt,
Kya jodi hai- Saas or jamai ki
Make it four
Keep them coming ladies🤗
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Munni🤗
RB Biwi Bhakt and Veena Damad Bhakt,
Kya jodi hai- Saas or jamai ki
Blues
looks like Sasuma Damaad will be a huge hit 😎
Make it four
Tanika 🤗 ,,, Sharmas and bajaj will be interesting combination specially with Veena maa holding the fort
Maybe RB would seek Veena's catering services for his daughter's birthday party. Such a step would address his mother-in-law's financial woes without hurting her self-respect.
Originally posted by: JOMJCJMCBREE5YLA
I knew Munni ji would be writing long essays
aaj toh kuch zyada hi long ho gaya essay 😆
N we were waiting for ur take ❤️Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
I was looking for this post from you and loved reading your take as always