Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Mann hi Mann bol rahi hogi, "aap itni door kyu so rahe hai mujse💔"😂😂
🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Mann hi Mann bol rahi hogi, "aap itni door kyu so rahe hai mujse💔"😂😂
🤣

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Bluez🤗
Fever nahi hai but cold+cough hai. Not going to office today 😁 Soch rahi hu aaj yahin time pass karu❤️ I missed you all a lot yesterday!
We missed you a lot too.
Chhupana bhi nahin aata
Jatana bhi nahin aata
Hume tumse mohabbat hai
Batana bhi nahi aata 😆
☺️
I actually want to be him bold and fearless in his confession. 😆Chhupana bhi nahin aata
Jatana bhi nahin aata
Hume tumse mohabbat hai
Batana bhi nahi aata 😆
Originally posted by: YZYWMXWSPBXFBD53
Can write one essay on this bedroom scene
Please do the honors🥳
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I actually want to be him bold and fearless in his confession. 😆
Which is not going to happen when you have an immature and childish wife😆
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Ye socho Anurag ke mind mein Kya thoughts aaye honge jab Prerna refused to let him enter her bedroom 😂😂😂
DAMN!! I was thinking the same. What would NM imagine😂😂😂
I WANT him to imagine some good romantic scene between Miya-Biwi😆
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Jaise medicine dose hoti hai na, take only on alternative days😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Otherwise its harmful your health🤣
what to do? She will learn it herself soon that she cannot keep both fandoms happy.well that is dumb, she will leave both parties pissed off, and the trps will continue to stay average, she should make up her mind
All her recent ventures have flopped other than boss.
DAMN!! I was thinking the same. What would NM imagine😂😂😂
I WANT him to imagine some good romantic scene between Miya-Biwi😆
Like he did in Switzerland😆