Frequent Posters

luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello. Eid mubarak to everyone ðŸ¤—  

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What Suman bhabhi told today was actually right but she is being shown as a bitch🤔 It is already suffocating to live with ones in-laws..doing ghar ka kam all day while the daughter and son of the house wakes up late..doesn't get into kitchen... aur upar se the hubby doesn't seem supportive

I think Suman bhabhi is the only relatable character in this show

anupre123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

What Suman bhabhi told today was actually right but she is being shown as a bitch🤔 It is already suffocating to live with ones in-laws..doing ghar ka kam all day while the daughter and son of the house wakes up late..doesn't get into kitchen... aur upar se the hubby doesn't seem supportive

She is practical.. And she doesn't scheme/plot as well making it better... 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

🤣true...ask me..🤣

anupre123 thumbnail

I also liked it when Mohini Nivi handled Bajaj informing him about the rights etc and dealt with him...  It's good to see them do actions and not just speak.. 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupre123

I also liked it when Mohini Nivi handled Bajaj informing him about the rights etc and dealt with him...  It's good to see them do actions and not just speak.. 

Ye sab jab hua?? And wat bout moh talking to prerna..Anu throwing suitcase..wo dab nhi dikhaya

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

🤣 aaj bht  hansi aa rahi mujhe😆

aaj bahuth accha episode tha🤣 khoob saara respect in macchi mandi

anupre123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Ye sab jab hua?? And wat bout moh talking to prerna..Anu throwing suitcase..wo dab nhi dikhaya

There were 2 episodes... Happened in 1st one of the two..

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anupre123

She is practical.. And she doesn't scheme/plot as well making it better... 

Exactly, after marriage the wife has some rights on the husband.Shekhar doesn't seem to care about her except when he needs chai and food🤔 She is always in the kitchen assisting Veena and Prerna, Shivi,Mahesh all wake up latte.They have rarely showed Veena's kids doing household chores...typical Indian family

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago