Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I don't get why is everyone so disappointed. 🤔
I had zero expectations as I knew we would get less of RB today
Wish I had zero expectations as well
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I don't get why is everyone so disappointed. 🤔
I had zero expectations as I knew we would get less of RB today
Wish I had zero expectations as well
more garbage nauseous DRIIIMAAA to follow 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yeah that sounds likely.
P herself is childish and lacks being responsible. This is what they will utilise it thru out in this track else there are no other ways MU can be created between the couple but how RB wrongs MM ppl.
We are just overreacting with just one episode and screenspace issue as if it is new 😆
Originally posted by: SOTMVRJTRDES3P7V
dil ke armaan aansuon mein behe gaye 😭

Hey! Personal life discussions aren't allowed. 😊
I agree I had low expectations but still wanted to be surprised after all they said these are two special episodes. What makes it so special?Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I don't get why is everyone so disappointed. 🤔
I had zero expectations as I knew we would get less of RB today
always remember they will give two bajaj filled epis meaning three -PrernaBF etc members filled epis 🤣Originally posted by: 24QDRI23ZZF7NBOG
Wish I had zero expectations as well
Exactly! 😆Originally posted by: ZMHEQNL5M3B7ITMT
P herself is childish and lacks being responsible. This is what they will utilise it thru out in this track else there are no other ways MU can be created between the couple but how RB wrongs MM ppl.
We are just overreacting with just one episode and screenspace issue as if it is new 😆
These were just regular episodes.I agree I had low expectations but still wanted to be surprised after all they said these are two special episodes. What makes it so special?
Mere ko dmg back chaihe😭