Originally posted by: 4JUQIYJYMZS6VSBT
I’m meeting her for the first time to she is sad on her bdays .... The Journey ...🤣
😂😂
Let me add
He is good co star to Parth my minion...the journey🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 4JUQIYJYMZS6VSBT
I’m meeting her for the first time to she is sad on her bdays .... The Journey ...🤣
😂😂
Let me add
He is good co star to Parth my minion...the journey🤣
During their promo shoot, I din't knew erica's mother back then. When i saw 3 of them sitting together. I took eri's mom as one of the parth's relatives or some creative member😆
During their promo shoot, I din't knew erica's mother back then. When i saw 3 of them sitting together. I took eri's mom as one of the parth's relatives or some creative member😆
I don't blame you Eri's mom and Parth have some uncanny resemblances 😂
❤️❤️ chhota baby
who r they?🤔
....... To whenever he is free, he either sleeps or uses his mobile😳🤣
Nothing Compares
🤣
real life kio kisi ki bv ko aise blackmail nhe krta.... Or agr koi kisi ki bv pe gandi Nazar b dalay na to ussay zinda rehne ka koi haq nhe koi b gairatmand ye brdasht nhe krtaOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
real.life me ppl move on