Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Koyi bhi jaaye I don't care bas Kuki naa hoo
Me too Abhiya..I m scared about wat virgo said yesterday now😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Koyi bhi jaaye I don't care bas Kuki naa hoo
Me too Abhiya..I m scared about wat virgo said yesterday now😵
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Me too Abhiya..I m scared about wat virgo said yesterday now😵
kya bola tha
Abhiya ye lo for u...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1B47t3hs68/?igshid=w64s2xyvzd76
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
kya bola tha
Kuchh nhi be positive..anurag ko hi hospital Jana chaiye. Pls ..waise bhi prerna has to be torned na..biskut gayi to torned nhi ho payega...
When is star parica's awards? On star something called ajab parivar ke gajab awards coming. They are making fun of sp shows.
Betwn yday there was raksha bandan spl something supposed come right. I am not seeing any clips abt it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz9iQJ-hizt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByBdvXNhuvT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxYHakuBr8t/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxFZ7GQhvlu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv0QapDFj_y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1BueVuBTc1/?igshid=q5gzc71jvcka
One year to the day, when i got shocked beyond measures! 😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1BueVuBTc1/?igshid=q5gzc71jvcka
One year to the day, when i got shocked beyond measures! 😂
He is such a Bachcha in this❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1BueVuBTc1/?igshid=q5gzc71jvcka
One year to the day, when i got shocked beyond measures! 😂
She is a very sweet person, I felt comfortable acha laga vunsae screen share karke😆
drama and hope to increase trpOriginally posted by: pallawi1803
Mujhe ab Tak samajh nhi aaya Veena Kya kar rahi hai party me.. don't tell me party attend karne Aayegi.