Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Yye lo..
https://www.instagram.com/p/B02avOUhFNW/?igshid=v7c3vv67hjqx
But wat experience???
Ask Havima 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Yye lo..
https://www.instagram.com/p/B02avOUhFNW/?igshid=v7c3vv67hjqx
But wat experience???
Ask Havima 😂
Some people do have addiction too 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Yeah, first in that trial room and then on her Sangeet😆 I was like..wow Prerna....you are quite fast!
Don’t underestimate ladki, she is a wild child 🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Ask Havima 😂
I think I missed that discussion..havima wat are u guys talking about 🤔
I want to answer but better to 🤐.
Please do😆
I want to answer but better to 🤐.
Plz answer...it’s ok 😆
Bachcho kaan bandh karo apne apne 🤣
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta
Don’t underestimate ladki, she is a wild child 🤣
Yeah she is always the first one to get turned on😂😂
RS...kaha ho tum? You are missing all the fun 😆
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Yeah she is always the first one to get turned on😂😂
Yes n first one to remember it as well afterwards 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
RS...kaha ho tum? You are missing all the fun 😆
So rahi hogi😆