Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Mired Into Whist: PreRish/AnuPre Dark FF (Teaser for ch-3 pg 14) - Page 3

Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by-visa2

"At least not dead, like in the past." She spoke encountering the dark lanes of memories,  guilt surfacing her features. The smell of wet mud transpired along the showers drenching them, playing a queer role of veiling the falling tears.

Thank you for taking out time and giving a read to my fiction ❤️

I cannot understand what are you trying to imply through the comment. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 1

Do I fear the sleepless nights? You have no idea how long the dark lasts when you cannot close your eyes to it.

- Tyler Knott Gregson.  

"Rakkanshugi, that's what traditional Japanese categorize people with O-blood group, based on their personalities and estimated health defects as per it's composition. They refer them optimistic and–"

"JUST DO IT NOW!" she yelped, her eyes squinted and lips quivering in anticipation to waver a cry out," I can't continue to pretend that it won't hurt." A simper gliding on his lips at the sight of her phiz brushed in apprehension; an anomaly bizzare sight to behold a once fierce woman pulsating out of her fears for a mere vaccine.

"It's a minimal pinch."he said, the tunes went on a soft amplitude of silvery smoked and grating vocals, prominently making her aware of the chuckles he bit off his cheeks. "I can do this–I can do this–", her guttural chants grew hoarse with the grinding jaw. The needle seeped into her vein and injected the desideratum quantity of hormones to keep events going in quest of bliss.

Warmth of rising sun tumbled on her lashes through the curtains sizzling in breeze whooshing her fringes to sprawl across and cascade on her face like a trail. With eyes still closed, she anticipated for him to string it back. In a tardy move his finger rolled over the falling fringes and tucked it, leisurely. Staging his lips on her crown, a kiss flew by as he breathed into the moment–beatifically serene. Everything seemed to tune in for an unsaid bubbling happiness in the air. The clock's ticking pierced through tranquility of their intermingling breathes, silence couldn't be anymore comforting than that. He felt proud and responsible for the way things have changed now and gradually paving a way for some more changes to indulge in, consequently at the impending arrival of little one.

"It's going to be fine." The hands slid to its sides in order to encapsulate her in submission to his emotions, crawling to his craved fantasy of cradling her like a baby and sing endearments.

"Will it be, really?", monotone distinct with her choice of words and glossy eyes. The thought unknowingly struck him too, shrivelling storms in their starry sky, she wasn't the only one pertaining to the nightmares with meagre thought of it. His heart palpitated at the thought too, in fact a bit more than she could be, all for her sake.

"Hey, relax! It's going to be fine and we will make it work, somehow." his body grew stiff and toes curled up,"unlike last time" he whispered gravelly.

"I--I am scared. So damn scared. What if this moment would vanish and nothing is a reality; is it a dream? A dream that I wake from and realize the gravity of in fact never existed.", insides knotted in the pit of her stomach and heart trailing into it frictionless; with happiness came fears of loosing it, eventually. "I don't know, I feel like loosing my shit out to it." annoyance on a clear display through her actions–tapping feet, twisted lips, freckled forehead and scrunched up nose. Everything was breathtaking beautiful to regard and breathe into yet perturbable, messy and wrecked on its other side.

Momentarily, he was loaded with the cumber of past; of memories he doesn't relish but despise. " We fear of fearing something more than the actual fears. It's just the part of life we come across and fall. But that doesn't refrain us to fight back. We might fear, take necessary precautions and what not to defy the situations we are put in and worst of all is to give up. I can't see you giving up like that. I can't give up like that. And so do you. We are stronger than the past;right?" determination had solidarity with spirit of willingness that shone in his eyes and reflected in hers too.

"Prerna,"his tone mellowed like marshmallows on a sultry pastry, "You aren't worthy of living day dreams when you are capable enough to chase them and live a life out of it." Something's changed unnoticeably; the breeze was cold as it was, so was the warmth of sunshine and if anything that might grew could be love in her eyes for him.

"How does hurting someone we love differs from hurting ourselves?"

An exasperated confusion embarked his wriggling eyebrows as he eyed her, the breathy speech she voiced the words with, had drawn his attention entirely. She felt peregrine to him for the look she had her face washed with and then on realisation it twisted to neutral,"Don't think much, I was just trying to pertain emotions through you to get an intense outcome of events for the protagonist in my story. Com'on Anurag, I cannot simply waste my time giving in to my fears. I should fight back to every thought of it. I can't let it take a toll on me. Not now!"

"Well, on that note, it is human nature to protect themselves from hurt than people we love. It's not like we don't intend to safeguard them but it subtly varies from person to person as we prioritise. Survival skills keeps all worldly needs at stake; a universal rule of nature. So if it's about survival or something related to that keep yourself first–simply because you are worth living." he breathed out heaving a peaceful sigh. And then the alarm blew off alerting them of diurnal chores they had to continue with after stealing a moment worth relishing.

"Time to get back to the work!" he chimed at her, pulling himself out of her hold whilst she continued to cast a full-blown smile at him. However, her lips pressed in a grimace. Turning up on his heels, his knuckles swam along the length of her tresses for an affectionate touch before he denuded the settee.

With him gone, she tried to gel along the course of action they had planned accordingly. The unnerving waves of dizziness transpired her senses when  she stood on toes and edged out for his cupboard. At every step the throbbing head alleviated and so does her heart dreadful of being caught. "Fifteen minutes. You have fifteen-damn-minutes to get it done before Anurag walks out primly dress for his office or it'll be all out. And we'd be in doom forever." she could hear her devil whispering that, partly she relied on, too.

"This is needed" she barked to her conscience. Keeping an hawk eye glance on the closed lavatory door, periodically in the to-and-fro. The faint fall of drops from shower resonated in the room conveying her his engagement to it. The creeks of pages, plastic files shuffling through wooden drawers was hushed with contradictory gentle and swift search she made across. Nothing in visibility that she wanted.

"Not even the slightest clue of it." cheeks puffed in bedevilment.

Unfortunately, the compulsion of events was stronger than she estimated, therefore, to go ahead what she despises–to betray. But not every situation has choice attached. Sometimes one is forced to do what they dread of most but that primly becomes necessity that's pretty superior to the growing habit. An eye on clock and other rummaging through the things to rearrange it as previously else the organisation freak in him would be on high alert, within minutes.

" Five minutes more."she breathed in, heavily exhausted of the ordeal–mentally as well as physically and then a final shut to plan A.

With fingers pressing against her throbbing head and dropping eyes, she reached out to her cellphone sprawled on the bed, in swift cautious steps. Heat dissipated her skin as air felt suffocating and slightly acidic to breath, sweat drops cascaded into the cavity of her clavicle. Likewise, her digits trailed over the display.

Prerna 

Time to execute plan B.

I couldn't find anything in there.

Rishabh

Of course, I was sure of this.

He isn't a fool to dump a thing like that in mere cupboards and drawers.

Prerna                      

Stop beating around the bush!

Are we really prepared for plan B?

Rishabh

I'll handle that. Don't worry!

Take care of yourself and the baby.

Talk to you after success, partner ;)

Prerna

All the best Partner! <3

"I'm sorry, Anurag!" shrewd delinquency bathed in her murmur.

Hurray! Finally an update! It was glad to go along. So how was the cliffhanger?

Please share the story with your friends too if you liked❤️

Stay tuned and comment relentlessly, please, that's what keeps an amateur writer like me to keep going. I assure to end this story with a beautiful note if only your lack of interest doesn't pulls me down. 

With all love❤️

Edited by Tranquility07 - 4 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The cliffhanger was painful💔

So is Prerna double crossing Anurag? What are PreRish planning? Why is Anurag injecting stuff in a pregnant Prerna?

I feel like I was just on a roller coaster ride, now my head is reeling with possiblities!

Please update next part soon ❤️

-Sanu

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This is such a beautiful writing. An assault, pleasant though, on all my senses. Words crept slowly in my veins and threw a thunderbolt! I am dizzy and short of words to be precise. Please continue. 

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wait. Whaaaat? That was anurag all along? I was visualizing the narrative to be from bajaj’s perspective and then it changed gears and I’m hooked!! So she’s “betraying” him for her partner?? 

Can’t wait to read about their dynamic, motives and everything! :)

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

DAMN!!

What did I just read? This is a roller-coaster ride with so many possibilities. What/Why does Anurag inject to Prerna. What is she searching for? What was all the conversation between Rishabh and her? What is plan B? 

So many questions with no answers for now, and that cliffhanger.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Gripping!

I visualized Mr Bajaj in the scene until you made it clear who it was. Everything in this update was so mysterious right from the injection, the motive behind it, and PreRish's plans. Is Prerna playing games behind someone's back? 

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wooh oh . All the while i thought it was mr bajaj. But then when he turned out to be anurag it was teally surprising. Loved this thriller

Surbhi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow its really suspense and thrilling story but I think there was Mr. Bajaj and yehan pe aaya kahani mein twist waiting eagerly to next part and curious about what was plan B of Mr and Mrs. Bajaj 

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Excellent update loving the dark possessive effect it has please do update soon ..soon !! Hoping it to be as passionate as I imagine