Frequent Posters

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Kiske pack up ka...apna ya eyecanic🤔

150 days wale ka😆

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kab se Kar rahi Hoon..he did say his stay will majorly depend on trp🙄

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

I did not understand....Doesn't Anu want Pre in his life back n thats why he is fighting?? He is blinded by his anger but he wants Pre back in his life! During the flight back from swiss there was a monologue by Anu where he said that Love never Dies and he n Pre will be together n Bajaj is just a temporary obstruction?? 

Pre fought for her rights as Anu's first wife in the pretense of revenge as she was blinded by anger n justifiably so... But Deep down she knew Anu is not a bad person like he portrays himself to be! 

And now Anu is fighting for Prerna n himself as Love of Pre's life!! Is it so important that we have to fight only if we give a name to our relation?? Isn't Love not enough to fight?? I

And do u think Anu is really hating Prerna now?? or Pre is hating Anu??? Definitely Not!! Just like how Pre was blinded by anger cursed Anu n thought he used her n made a deal with Komo for money similarly Anu is blinded by anger that she is being so loyal to her new found husband n thinks she married him for money! 

He is very clear that he wants Prerna by hook or crook!! Because she is the love of his life!! Just Like how Pre want to prove she was Anu's wife by hook or crook!! She did not care if Anu hated or his family hated her she barged in to claim her rights even when she thought that Anu is a womanizer n a gold digger! 

Similarly now Anu does not care if Prerna hates him or other hate him, he wanted her back in his life! 

But is he saying he wants her because he loves her? Isn't he said he wants her to show his hatred? Pre wanted to stay in Anurag's life as a revenge and snatch his love from him (that's Komo). Pre barged in with revenge as her motive

But Anurag one side saying he wants to show his hatred for her, next moment he says he deserves her? Where's love in this?

If he still loves her or thinks she too loves him shouldn't he plan something better to get her back than this I have money, business for which you left me so now comeback? I don't see love in this.

There's no clarity in Anurag why he wants her back is it just zidd, ego, love, hatred?

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Hope show band ho jaye jaldi hi aisi condition me ..

Lol no it's bread and butter to many people😆

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

But is he saying he wants her because he loves her? Isn't he said he wants her to show his hatred? Pre wanted to stay in Anurag's life as a revenge and snatch his love from him (that's Komo). Pre barged in with revenge as her motive

But Anurag one side saying he wants to show his hatred for her, next moment he says he deserves her? Where's love in this?

If he still loves her or thinks she too loves him shouldn't he plan something better to get her back than this I have money, business for which you left me so now comeback? I don't see love in this.

There's no clarity in Anurag why he wants her back is it just zidd, ego, love, hatred?

Tum inke dialogues itni seriously kyun le rahi ho..pre ne bhi clr nhi Kara tha...sab yehi bolte the y is she this..ek monologue to do.. every time she was giving a new reason n then in jungle she said she had hope ..there was a fight between her mind n heart...to ruko yahan bhi...

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Lol no it's bread and butter to many people😆

Bahut shows hai..ekta k 10 Naye show AA rahe hai sabko mil jayegi job..don't worry..

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Tum inke dialogues itni seriously kyun le rahi ho..pre ne bhi clr nhi Kara tha...sab yehi bolte the y is she this..ek monologue to do.. every time she was giving a new reason n then in jungle she said she had hope ..there was a fight between her mind n heart...to ruko yahan bhi...

Hein aren't we discussing characters based on dialogues only right, Pre ko pyaar dialogues ke wajah sae hii tho dhae rahe hain😆

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Did Prerna say she is fighting because she loved Anu?? Is Anu now not saying that he wants to snatch everything from Bajaj including his wife??? So isnt it not revenge ?? 

Anu has never been able to hide his emotions! even during Komo track when he wanted to show hatred he used to loose himself n show his concern! And now too when he wanted revenge he still says he deserves her!! because deep down he knows she loves him! 

If what Anu doing now is zidd then what was Prerna doing during Komo track? that was also zidd, ego that she wanted to prove as anu's wife!! 

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Hein aren't we discussing characters based on dialogues only right, Pre ko pyaar dialogues ke wajah sae hii tho dhae rahe hain😆

Nhi pre is in coma..main to Mrs Bajaj ko dhoti Hoon...Mrs Bajaj ko hum unke disconnect ki wajah se dhote hai with her previous life..Jo Shaadi k pehle tak this...mujhe Mrs Bajaj k baare me baat nhi karni😡🤐🤬

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago