Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Just now read d plot and my head is spinning
Oldboy was made as a BW movie too I think...Zinda starring Sanjay Dutt and John Abraham. The plot is quite confusing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Just now read d plot and my head is spinning
Oldboy was made as a BW movie too I think...Zinda starring Sanjay Dutt and John Abraham. The plot is quite confusing
Started watching Kill me Heal me....four episodes in and I'm loving it. Thank you for recommending this series Queens
Two days and one night, 20 episodes, and I have finished Kill Me Heal Me series.
Loved it!! The soundtrack is awesome
My final grades have been submitted. I'm done with being a student- Time to relax and binge-watch Korean dramas
It's drizzling here non stop for last two days n moderate rain in-between .....Erika how is d rain in ur place ?
I ve exam tomo ...I dislike exams in rainy season :(
I ve one next Saturday also 😭
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
It's drizzling here non stop for last two days n moderate rain in-between .....Erika how is d rain in ur place ?
I ve exam tomo ...I dislike exams in rainy season :(
I ve one next Saturday also 😭
All the best, Sandy darling👍🏼
I hope it doesn't rain on the exam days
Originally posted by: twilightlover29
All the best, Sandy darling👍🏼
I hope it doesn't rain on the exam days
Thanks Garima🤗❤️
Hope so ...
Exam postponed in some places of Mumbai and Karnataka , All centres in Jammu & Kashmir , Kerala and Samba ....
Ya better they postpone for whole nation ....Its raining here also 😭
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Exam postponed in some places of Mumbai and Karnataka , All centres in Jammu & Kashmir , Kerala and Samba ....
Ya better they postpone for whole nation ....Its raining here also 😭
Sandy did you have your exam or was it postponed? I hope it gets postponed
Originally posted by: twilightlover29
Sandy did you have your exam or was it postponed? I hope it gets postponed
Exam over Garima 
It's was ok ..One of d sections was tough for all ...Hoping for good results ....