Thank you 😃
Will update soon enough..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you 😃
Will update soon enough..
Awesome story. Nice banner
Geet looks beautiful in the banner
Maan wants media to take his picture so he set up a body double of his with a girl
Thank you 😃
About banner..it's edited pic by I guess ..it's Neha di.. I had just put my FF name on it..
Yeah he done it purposely
Originally posted by: Creampuff
Congrats on new story. Seems very interesting. So many questions arose after reading the prologue, that is a sign of good writing. Please continue, you have my curious mind wondering........
Thank you 😃
Will try to update soon..
Thank you
Will update soon
😃
All questions will be answer in next update and as the story proceeds further..
About CS..not sure..
Update will be only after 50 likes to Prologue.
Plz wait... Because I am so fed up with less likes when I am doing hard work..
Prologue has 51 likes, please update


All the best my dearie👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼Me super excitedDoing my happy dance😃😃😃
It's really seem interesting and bit strange pro waiting fr start
Superb concept
I love it.
But have many question.
I hope you will update soon.
I commentedon blog too.
Thanx for pm.
Take care.
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
Prologue has 51 likes, please update
Yeah di 😃
Will update tommorrow for sure..
Originally posted by: Nefret19
All the best my dearie👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼Me super excitedDoing my happy dance😃😃😃
Thank you so much di 😃
I am happy to see you dancing 😆
Introduction As I already told you that I am going to write period fiction... So here is it... Let's see how is the response. That will decide...
Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...
Always You Character Sketch Maan Singh Khurana, aged 15: Intelligent, disciplined and confident. Yash’s best friend and Meera’s older brother,...
INTRODUCTION SMALL SS
Love is an intense feeling of affection and care towards another person. It is a profound and caring attraction. On the other hand, lust is a...
717