PreRish/KaRica AT #33|I Think Mujhe Aapko Thank You Kehna Chahiye|- Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

72.4k

Users

43

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

WOA7LI55FLDBXJC7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
😭smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19 BUT I AM. WHAT IF I DIE WITHOUT READING IT? WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? WOULD YOU? WOULD YOU? WOULD YOU?


You would wouldn't you. But I refuse to go without a fight.

Rage rage against the dying of the light.😎

RUV7N2Y6OVK43H4L thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
A lot means a lot is there to discuss about it so sure I will😆
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Jinke ghar sheeshe ka hota hai unhe dusro ke ghar pe pathar nahi phenkbe chahiye..

Right blues..???🤣

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

Absolutely.. Whenever he utters Prerna it is like magic unfolding in front of the eyes...smiley27smiley43

I know man

LL4NPYMRCXKCJRVD thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

What sharam here no one personally anyone so nobody is going to judge you

Btw I've written a BDSM fiction but it is on another couple

simple change the name and situation and post here 😆😊😉

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: rmahi25

You write beautiful OS mate! ❤️

But didn't found your comment in any of my os 🙄😔

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

Jinke ghar sheeshe ka hota hai unhe dusro ke ghar pe pathar nahi phenkbe chahiye..

Right blues..???🤣

Agreed!

Puchis to you.🤗

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Just let it be, or u will also take amigos side

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RQR2PFKS72DGOW4H

simple change the name and situation and post here 😆😊😉

Hmm don't know anyone is going to like that here

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".