Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I am not feeling well 😔
Kya hua beta!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I am not feeling well 😔
Kya hua beta!!
I think she will only bec he will never make the move he has plenty of reasons n who wants to see an emotional mess RB ...so it better be her and it will be her
I want to see
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Trust me, Experience counts and that body is a result of a lot of stamina😉
Experience , Stamina 😲😉Where are we going 😉
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
hahaha classic would be when Bajaj brings Veena and Veena gets to Gloat
Toh ap kya keh rahi thi Mrs Basu 😎
She'll be invited for cookie's birthday
Check Jia's story .....she posted a pic with her nani
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I am not feeling well 😔
Take good rest. Get well soon baccha 🤗
Originally posted by: saps.156
I want to see
Not as some devdas tyaag ki moorat types but otherwise i dont mind but i do prefer the more in control RB like he is now a bit of every emotion reflected in him as per the situation but not a mess
Originally posted by: XFL2HFGSYEQWGVDM
Experience , Stamina 😲😉Where are we going 😉
I thought I was very clear where this was going?🤣
Not as some devdas tyaag ki moorat types but otherwise i dont mind but i do prefer the more in control RB like he is now a bit of every emotion in him but not a mess
Devdas no no🤬
But I want to see him break that control and P to feel that pain
Originally posted by: XO2QXO2XIAJG5QA5
Why is she so OTT YAAR? sab satyanaas kardeti hai😭
Check your PM.
Originally posted by: saps.156
Devdas no no🤬
But I want to see him break that control and P to feel that pain
+100000