Originally posted by: crazypoodle3
Just been busy 😂
All these edits make me miss the show more 😣
I keep seeing things about all the sequences we didn’t get 😩😂
hayyyyee🤗🤗
@Bold- Samee😩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: crazypoodle3
Just been busy 😂
All these edits make me miss the show more 😣
I keep seeing things about all the sequences we didn’t get 😩😂
hayyyyee🤗🤗
@Bold- Samee😩
anyone here?
Me me 
Remember this bts 😂 I never got what was going on and I still don’t 😂
https://mobile.twitter.com/avnipa/status/1045995183693795328
Originally posted by: crazypoodle3
Remember this bts 😂 I never got what was going on and I still don’t 😂
https://mobile.twitter.com/avnipa/status/1045995183693795328
I also never understand!
why no one visit this regularly??

he is soo sweet

aww just like an angel

must be my fav gif ❤️

aww

this one looks kinda hot
PROLOGUE Aditya and Zoya are childhood friends who didn't see each other in person until they met in their youth. They used to see each other...
17