Aaj kuch gutter main tra naam pukaraa
Shilpaaaaaaaa shilpaaaaaaaa shilpaaaaa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aaj kuch gutter main tra naam pukaraa
Shilpaaaaaaaa shilpaaaaaaaa shilpaaaaa
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Gooooddddd niggghhtttttt ppl..!
Gooood Nighttt..
BTW, I am missing your gutter😒😆
Hmm if the Basu and Sharmas r Bengalis, then y pronounce it Komo-li-ka?
Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar moni! 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Why are you making me jump the Paulo ship all of sudden when you always hold others back😆
I am too depressed with biryani and Church Wedding in Ekta show is next to impossible 😆
i know why! 🤣
bata kyun🤪
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
That's not caaafffeeeee for suree😆
It's been so long since they did a live chat.. can they please do one so I can see them struggling with technology😆
Not coffee 😲
I wished they did a together live chat for 2Mn 😆
No gutter without UKG😔
i know why! 🤣
Vunke din challing😆
Naa jii .we want grey 😎