Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jahanaroosa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tezaa

Not an appropriate forum to ask this question. Better try myfitnesspal. The most popular fitness forum.  They helped me a lot when I was a beginner. 

where

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Early mrng warm water w/ lemon ๐Ÿ‹ + honey  ๐Ÿฏ 

Den do Suryanamaskaras 

Avoid Heavy food ๐Ÿฅ˜ like sweets , potatos , oily food, bread, bananas

Dinner before 8

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผbest

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Dance really keeps you fit. It's the best way to lose weight . It would be better , if u make it a habit. You will never get fat. It's better to stay away from red meat and sweets. Once you develop a palate for spicy food , you will have lesser cravings for sweets. 

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I lost 16 Kg in 1 year by doing 1-hour exercise at home and diet. It is 70% diet and 30% workout. From my experience, your skin will get better by avoiding Sugar and sweets. From 2018 Jan I stopped drinking tea, coffee and avoided juice with sugar, but I had sweets occasionally . 1 jalebi or laddo once in a week or so. I avoided Maida , limited rice, basically, I started having dal , or veggies or chicken grilled or boiled or fish grilled or boiled in the main lunch box and kept rice or carb food in curry box ( small box) . Avoided food after 6 in the night. I drink Apple cider vinegar in the morning 2 teaspoon in one big glass and before bed I drink ginger, cinnamon and lemon tea ( 1 glass water , 1 piece ginder , 1  spoon cinnamon powder and juice of half lemon). 

I do 40 minutes cardio, HIIT, Zumba and weight training ( thrice a week ) and 20 minutes yoga. 

Edited by Kamala05 - 4 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamala05

I lost 16 Kg in 1 year by doing 1-hour exercise at home and diet. It is 70% diet and 30% workout. From my experience, your skin will get better by avoiding Sugar and sweets. From 2018 Jan I stopped drinking tea, coffee and avoided juice with sugar, but I had sweets occasionally . 1 jalebi or laddo once in a week or so. I avoided Maida , limited rice, basically, I started having dal , or veggies or chicken grilled or boiled or fish grilled or boiled in the main lunch box and kept rice or carb food in curry box ( small box) . Avoided food after 6 in the night. I drink Apple cider vinegar in the morning 2 teaspoon in one big glass and before bed I drink ginger, cinnamon and lemon tea ( 1 glass water , 1 piece ginder , 1  spoon cinnamon powder and juice of half lemon). 

I do 40 minutes cardio, HIIT, Zumba and weight training ( thrice a week ) and 20 minutes yoga. 

Damn, you worked so hard. You really do have a strong will power.

Jahanaroosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamala05

buy ihave only 3 months  need to lose atleast 8 to 10 kg

Kamala05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jahanaroosa

Losing 8 to 10 kg in 3 months might affect your skin glow . If you don't have any medical conditions like thyroid, PCOD , you can easily lose 5 to 6 kg by avoiding white rice,sugar and maida and by reducing the carb intake . Avoid fried items , replace unhealthy snacks with fruits , nuts ( a handful of peanut, almonds or cashew ) or vegetables. Do cardio workout twice or thrice a week, add strength training twice a week and High intensity if you have enough stamina and end the daily workout with yoga or stretching exercise . You can have oats ( gluten free ), quinoa ( the taste is horrible) brown rice , whole wheat ( but I limited the intake as chapati made me puffed up), sprouted beans,chana, green gram etc, hormone free chicken , fish are good if cooked without oil or with limited oil . 

Kamala05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

Damn, you worked so hard. You really do have a strong will power.

Ha ha I realised it after the weight lose journey. I never skipped the regime despite of many obstacles.

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jahanaroosa

3 months is sufficient to lose 8 to 10 kg. 

Iโ€™ve lost almost 20 kg since last December. I use MyFitnessPal app to log what I eat everyday and try to keep my daily calorie intake between 1200-1500. I also exercise 4-5 times a week. I do a mix of functional training, Les Mills Body Pump & CXWork classes. I recently took a personal trainer who is helping me to tone. 

Your diet is the most important but you also need to exercise & build muscle so that you lose body fat instead of muscle. 

Jahanaroosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

congratulations

i cant help (shakes etc) but it has to be combination of exercise + diet control

my diet plan 

i would suggest exercise daily for short term

cut down on carbs ..sweets...sweet drinks 

increase protein like meat chicken tofu...white meat i.e. if u r non-veg

cut down on red meat

replace butter with canola oil replacement ..

eat green veggies

daal also good

replace ur sweet cravings with fresh fruits

i think with vigorous effort u will look good in wedding

continue above for 2-3 weeks after wedding

then u can expand on this....if not then u will expand in weight lol. u decide after that

thanks for your   wishes will apply your rules