good work continue neera
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
good work continue neera
Hey nice plot... do write it... being a dr m looking forward for this amazing med life touch in this story... m connected to this already...
I am late in commenting ...so sorry my tilli
Ur story seems interesting ...👏
Update fast fast ....
Vrna Mai tjhe bhut pitoonga ..aakhir Tera bada Bhai hu ..itna hak to hai Mera 🤣
When will you update
Waiting
Simi actually my previous ff is still incomplete. Let me complete that first. And don't worry I promise I will write that one by end of Aug.
Dear 18 ko mere quarterly test hai ( a big one). And school me bhi quarterly hai 19 se. So didn't getting much time.
And plz read my ff.
Originally posted by: Vermilion
Simi actually my previous ff is still incomplete. Let me complete that first. And don't worry I promise I will write that one by end of Aug.
Dear 18 ko mere quarterly test hai ( a big one). And school me bhi quarterly hai 19 se. So didn't getting much time.
And plz read my ff.
No problem
After exams you can continue
And focus on your studies
Waiting for your update