Originally posted by: intruderfast
Madam ji ye last week ki trp hai. 🤪.
even this week there was no focus on anu-pre, prerna is just absolutely disgusted at anurag🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: intruderfast
Madam ji ye last week ki trp hai. 🤪.
even this week there was no focus on anu-pre, prerna is just absolutely disgusted at anurag🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/B05SvznhiuY/?igshid=1lmemym7uwly7
This post 😆😆😆😆
Mtlb kuch bhi post bnayega yeh
OUT OF TOP 10, LMAO🤣 it was nearly out of top 10 last week, because anurag bored everyone to death, this week it is very much in it, I am more than certain!
Originally posted by: intruderfast
Madam ji ye last week ki trp hai. 🤪.
Yupp I know jisme 5 me se 3 episode me anurag prerna ko le k swiss bhaga Raha tha n swiss k chakkar kaat Raha tha n meestar Bajaj was busy in intruding someone's privacy..n then came the great Thursday wen they released ek chhat k niche Wala promo to show everything is a rinse n repeat of the previous track😆🤪
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Yupp I know jisme 5 me se 3 episode me anurag prerna ko le k swiss bhaga Raha tha n swiss k chakkar kaat Raha tha n meestar Bajaj was busy in intruding someone's privacy..n then came the great Thursday wen they released ek chhat k niche Wala promo to show everything is a rinse n repeat of the previous track😆🤪

OUT OF TOP 10, LMAO🤣 it was nearly out of top 10 last week, because anurag bored everyone to death, this week it is very much in it, I am more than certain!
Kuch bhi post bnate h yeh......ab bhi yhi baat bole ja rhe b ki aur lao Bajaj ko 🤣🤣🤣🤣 are bhyi increase Hui h trp Bajaj k aane se
Kuch bhi post bnate h yeh......ab bhi yhi baat bole ja rhe b ki aur lao Bajaj ko 🤣🤣🤣🤣 are bhyi increase Hui h trp Bajaj k aane se
Anurag-prerna fans made me believe that KOMO gave them shit TRPS, when I studied the TRPS I saw hina gave them the best TRPS ever! KUCH BHI BOLTE HAI YEH LOG🤣
Dil ko tasali Dena bolte h ise 😅😅😅😅😅 ab kuch ko soch k khush hoye....inhe lgta tha ki trp decrease hogi but nhi yeh increase Hui
Well applies to u as well is all I can say ..🤣
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Well applies to u as well is all I can say ..🤣
ermm not really, but good comeback, I was expecting it🤣
Dil ko tasali Dena bolte h ise 😅😅😅😅😅 ab kuch ko soch k khush hoye....inhe lgta tha ki trp decrease hogi but nhi yeh increase Hui
exactly🤣