Aise galat update degi tu🤣Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Arey I AM SAYING TOH FORCED WIFE 🤣 KITNA FORCE KARPGE MUJHE 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aise galat update degi tu🤣Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Arey I AM SAYING TOH FORCED WIFE 🤣 KITNA FORCE KARPGE MUJHE 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
RB's stare scared Moloy to death. 😆
Am I right in thinking that bajaj took over Basus instead?
I loved how RB shut Mohini's mouth when she talked ill against Prerna.
Ahhh Prerna is hurt. RB should take care. ❤️
Haiye haiye haiye people were so quick to judge saying Bajaj ka character is Butchered and what not. My trust in the man is atoot always was and always will.... and the reason aj apke saamne 😎
Yo😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
RB's stare scared Moloy to death. 😆
At least he is little sensible enough to understand the danger standing in front of them
Thoda aj main bhi GLOAT kar loon 🤣
Shall i type a post out on my atoot viswas on the actor over everyone or will that be --- vindictive for some
Ofcourse spoke very less as his silence/smirk had to do the job today
Lekin 3 dialogues mila from SavageRB
🤣
It would get clear tomorrow.Am I right in thinking that bajaj took over Basus instead?
😎 bajaj ka bg 😎 what an instant ADRENALINE RUSH 😎