New Promo : Shaira asks Azaan for divorce

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Azaan has arranged a date like setting for Shaira, he is asking her to forget her pain etc.  Shaira is thinking about Noor's demand, Azaan says that he wants to give her something, Shaira asks him to give her divorce and marry Noor 💔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Azaan has arranged a date like setting for Shaira, he is asking her to forget her pain etc.  Shaira is thinking about Noor's demand, Azaan says that he wants to give her something, Shaira asks him to give her divorce and marry Noor 💔

No way ðŸ¤¬

NoraSM thumbnail

I knew this was coming, this is why I always trusted Azaan, he won't divorce Shaira. 

This is well within character of Shaira, she won't let Noor die, how can she? If Noor dies, Azaan will die with her with his own admission, she will lose Azaan eventually and the blame of their deaths will be on her. 

I am disappointed with Shaira, she should tell Azaan that this is Noor's demand and clear it with him. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

😂 My mom texted me this, she saw it on tv. 

Yezabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

😂 My mom texted me this, she saw it on tv. 

I knew she will do that! But dont get this Noor-Khalid wedding 

NoraSM thumbnail

Azaan 😂😂😂😂 You know what this man has waited for his wedding for 5 years, he made two attempts to consummate his wedding, in first Shaira ran away and in 2nd one she is asking for a divorce. 

Makers not letting them consummate their wedding is alarming me 😅😅 Azaan is pure for Noor, she will be his first 😩😦😔

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

why she is not telling the truth to the family .now a days you can record it as a proof and she is an educated girl. why she is staying quite on Noors demands.

Yezabel thumbnail

Damn I knew they dont get opportunity to consummate. Hmm that means Azaan is Noors kismat? Im pretty confused now.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

I knew she will do that! But dont get this Noor-Khalid wedding 

Azaan wont divorce Shaira, he will drive the story from this point. 

Noor - Khalid wedding, Khalid loves/obsesses over Noor, I don't want Noor to destroy his life, he is mentally sick, his life with Billo Rani is as difficult as it can get

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Damn I knew they dont get opportunity to consummate. Hmm that means Azaan is Noors kismat? Im pretty confused now.

God is asking Noor to abuse a woman emotionally and physically, break her to a point that she gives up on her happiness and her husband, so Noor can marry Azaan. This is not very godlike. 

Indian drama have consummation scene only when there is a scope of getting pregnant