https://youtu.be/0cMfviJD24IOriginally posted by: Angel-likeDevil
There was a Hindi pop song fused with Macarena.. went something like "dekhte hi seeti maare, haye blah blah hulla gulla" or something.. can't recall the title..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
https://youtu.be/0cMfviJD24IOriginally posted by: Angel-likeDevil
There was a Hindi pop song fused with Macarena.. went something like "dekhte hi seeti maare, haye blah blah hulla gulla" or something.. can't recall the title..
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Ketchup song 😆
U worship satan? Lol. The rumors regarding that song lol
I've danced on Batameez dil, Zingaat, High rated Gabru, Tu anari main khiladi, Shake it like shammi, bedardi raja.
I am above average dancer who can dance with practise!
I always participated in school.
Third standard. Danced on ishq tera tadapave
4th standard. Danced on republic day. It was some local song.
Fifth standard- vande mataram republic day again
6th standard- himesh rashmiya nasal songs. Also aashiq banaya apne. I was naughty🤣
7th standard - annual day. Was the only guy in song barbie girl as prince. 🤣
10th standard - bhangara on punjabi song. Meetra di chatri, dil le gayi kudi gujraat di
12th standard solo farewell damce- dhoom 2 title track. Did break dancing first time and learnt on my own..
The years i missed i used to participate in dramas. During college i become part of organising teams, so i got the attendance. Lost intrst in dancing as my intrst was patoing girls those days
yaayy this is the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P ..it's a film song.
thankyou..👏
Originally posted by: GTA6OQ2A3CISBBGT
U worship satan? Lol. The rumors regarding that song lol
Huh. I dont worship anybody you Hooman! Egyptians once worshipped me and i am still worshipped on the Internet.
Originally posted by: Jo_March
Kathak dance on this song in 5th grade for School annual day. It was a group performance.😃
And then Lungi dance with friends on farewell day.
Isse zyada dance nahi ho paya Jeevan mein😆
Oo i learned kathak
Chicken dance at birthday parties with Mr. McChicken on 'Follow the leader' song.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Oo i learned kathak
That's nice. I forgot half of what I'd learned though😆
Havent danced till date. Didnt tried too. But, I hope it didnt happened with anyone. It's different kind of embarrassment. Lol.

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://youtu.be/2OHEEy_qhyE?si=q6HVIhAelHnqqs2C
https://youtu.be/AlAvTt6l7q4?si=nZ9QCnA6WmBOVLvE
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
23