this phase 
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome Chapter 

Finally Riya is taken away by the cops 
and yes she deserves a heavy punishment 
Vaishaili made this possible that Ishita does not terminate her pregnancy 
in anyway 
now that Ishita also knows that she is healthy enough to carry her own pregnancy 
she is happy and wants to thank Vaishaili 
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear!!! Sorry for late... Police cops took Riya with them... All went to Bhalla mansion... Toshiji wanted Vaishali to check n make sure Ishita is ok... Vaishali checked n assured both the baby n mother r safe... IshRa happiness... Ishita's anger on Riya... Loved it to d core dear... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for the PM... N sorry for late...
taahir004 thumbnail
Waiting for you to continue with this story please 
suwathi78 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

update sooon 

eagerly waiting for next updaye

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผplzzzzz

suwathi78 thumbnail

Mind blowing update yaar

Super.....super๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Finally riya drama is end...

Cops get riya arrest...raman veray angry

Raman slapped riya......

All are very happy ....problems are solved 

All arw going to bhallas house...

Toshi and amma eagerly waiting for any good news 

Raman tell riya plan but vaishali find riya telling lie to us just for money

All the family member thanks vaishali for helping him

Vaishali check ishita and infrom to all family members she and her baby totally fine &healthy......

Raman was very happy.....he tell about riya plan to ishita 

Ishita iv very angry and go jail raman stop her

Ishita thnks vaishali save her baby life

Eagerlywaiting for next update 

Deva85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please update this story eagerly waiting

suwathi78 thumbnail

Plzzz update soon๐Ÿ˜›

Eagerly waiting for this!!๐Ÿค—

Beautiful story  amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Summary

Story of ishra,where Raman is thirteen years older with a little daughter ruhe while ishita is fresh but infertile.at first Ishita denied to Raman for marriage as he was much elder but slowly she fell for him.they got married and was very happy in their life but ishita's disability always made her insecure about her position in raman's life and also seeing her sadness Raman decided to go for second opinion.they got some hope after ishita's test and finally Ishita got pregnant after long medication but her doctor suggested them surrogacy making ishra broke but later the doctor was found fraud who wanted surrogacy just for making money.so finally everything settled in their life and now they r expecting their baby .

PART 49

Ishita -i want to thank vaishali for this great help,agar woh nahi aati toh hum shayad apna bachcha kho dete.i want to thank her,where is she??

Raman -she is downstairs,Chalo I will take u to her.dheere dheere chalna,u remember naa,we get this baby after much struggle.

Ishita nodded and said-and I will look after him more then my life .she said hugging Raman tightly feeling so happy that finally everything is falling in place.

Both went downstairs slowly ,Ishita was walking very slowly while Raman was holding her firmly and cautiously.

Everybody smiled seeing them while they came downstairs and Ishita hugged vaishali happily.

Ishita-thank u vaishali,joh tumne Kiya hai woh koi nahi kar paaya,even Raman bhi nahi kar paa rahe the.but u came as an angel and saved our baby.i really don't know how to thank u.

Vaishali-then don't say thanks bhabhi,coz I know how much this baby means to u.i am very happy that I could save ur happiness,infact aap sab ki.she said smiling and Ishita then went to her in laws and her parent.all blessed her and she finally sat with them.

Vaishali -waise toh I have checked u and u r all fine but bhabhi u have to be very careful.bahut dhyaan rakhna hoga aapko apna aur aap sabko bhabhi ka.thoda saa bhi tension,exertion can be fatal.bas khush rahiye apni iss Khushi ke saath .

Toshiji -dont worry ,puttar.we will take utmost care of ishita.sunn puttar ,aaj se koi kaam nahi .Raman ke aur ruhi ke saare kaam main karungi,u will only rest.

Ishita-but mummy ji,she was saying when Raman said-sirf maa nahi,hum sab manage karenge but u will not do anything.samjhi tum.

Ishita-ok ,but ruhi ke kaam toh mujhe karne dijiye,warna Meri bachchi ko lagega I forget her after getting a new baby.u all r mature to understand but she is little .she will think I am distancing myself from her.i can't let her think so.she is my first baby and will always be my first priority.

Raman -ofcourse Ishita,we all understand this and we will never let ruhi feel left out.aur tumhara pyaar ruhi ke liye,we all know it.we r just telling u to be little more careful as this baby is as precious as ruhi.if not more then not less also.actually hamare bachchon mein koi difference nahi hai ,both r precious for us.he said and all smiled .

Soon snacks were served and all start having tea when vaishali said -i have to leave now,Meri mother in law mera wait kar rahi hongi.

Raman -mother in law,uncle aunty abhi bhi yahin rehte hai??

Vaishali nodded and Raman said -come let me drop u home.

Vaishali-no Bhai,I can go myself,driver hai .saying so she was going when Ishita said-vaishali .

She turned and said -haan bhabhi,kuch kehna tha.

Ishita-i don't know how to say,but can u please be my doctor.mujhe kisi aur par trust nahi hai .hum aur Raman har mahine aa jaayenge check up karane but please be my doctor .

Vaishali -ofcourse bhabhi,I will be ur doctor and u dont have to come to Bangalore as we r shifting here.rahul try kar rahe hai transfer ke liye .as soon as he will get the transfer he will come while I will be living here from today.my mother in law will not let me travel in this condition .she said making everyone look at her with questioning eyes.

Vaishali -ur baby is very lucky for us too ,we too got the good news today morning only.she said smiling making everyone pleasantly surprised.

Toshiji -arey puttar,itni badi khushkhabri .tune hume bataya bhi nahi.congratulations puttar ji.she said hugging vaishali and after toshiji everyone congratulated vaishali .at last Ishita hugged her and said -i am very happy ,for u and also that u will be my doctor.thank u so much.

Vaishali -ab main chalun ??

Raman -no way,now I will drop u.come .he said and vaishali went behind him smiling.

Toshiji -tu aaram kar puttar,main aur neelu milkar kaam kar lenge.jyada problem hogi toh we will hire a cook but u r not going to work,understood.

Ishita-as u say mummy ji.ruhi kahan hai .it's long I saw her.

Toshiji -she is sleeping after her school.

Ishita-itni der tak,she is fine naa??

Toshiji -haan unn logon ki picnic thi toh she is tired.she was saying when ruhi came running her eyes saying,mumma.

Ishita smiled seeing her and kneel down opening her arms.ruhi hugged her tight and said-mumma,bhookhu.

Ishita caressed her hair softly and said-kya khayega mera bachcha.

Ruhi -noddles and hot chocolate.

Ishita -mumma abhi laayi,saying so she was going when toshiji said -ishita,we told u something puttar.

Ishita remembered their words and said-ruhi bhookhi hai ,mummy ji.

Toshiji -then both of u go upstairs.i am sending food for both of u.tum bhi khana aur ruhi ko bhi khilana.u can love her ,just don't work.ok ,go now.she said to which Ishita nodded and both went upstairs.

Mr and Mrs Iyer too took leave and went to their home praying for their daughter's happiness.

After sometime,Raman came back dropping vaishali home and asked for Ishita only to know that she is in their room with ruhi.he went to their room and saw Ishita resting on the bed closing her eyes while ruhi was softly caressing her tummy talking something .he smiled seeing the contented face of Ishita ,the happiness of carrying their baby was evident on her face.all the sufferings they went through finally came to an end .

He went close to them and wrapped Ishita in his arms making her look at him.

He kissed her temple and asked -happy??

She kissed his nose and said-happiest.cant tell u how much happy I am.she said snuggling more into him .

Ruhi look at them and asked -papa,babu kab aayega .I want him in my arms very soon.i can take him in my arms naa ,papa.

Raman called ruhi to himself and she snuggle into him.he pecked her hair softly and said-ofcourse,u can take ur babu in ur arms,infact u will be the first one to do so.after all it's ur honest prayers which r being answered .

Ruhi smiled and went more closer to ishra when the help brought food for ishru.

Raman -now u too eat,mujhe kuch kaam hai.couldnt work a bit because of all this choas.but finally I can work in peace.ishita u please rest after having ur food and rooh bachcha ,u can play with ur toys .mumma ko pareshan mat karna ,babu .ok .

Ishru nodded and said ,ok ,in unison.

Soon all got busy in their work and after eating Ishita lay down feeling tired .

At night ,all have their food and Raman went to his room while ruhi went to sleep with mr and Mrs bhalla.

At midnight,Raman got up feeling empty beside him and saw Ishita sitting on the couch feeling restless.he got up at once and walked to her.

Raman -what happened,Ishita??

Ishita-stomach ache,I think gas ho gayi hai.i never sleep after eating naa,toh aadat nahi hai ,bahut problem ho rahi hai.i have thrown up also.she said trying to sit in another position.

Raman -itni problem ho rahi thi,toh u should have wake me up.

Ishita-i was about to ,but aap khud jag gaye,Kya karun.i am not able to sleep .

Raman -chalo neeche chalte hai garden mein,thoda ghoom logi toh u will feel good.saying so he took her to the garden.

Ishita-i am really sorry,aap kaam kar rahe the while I was sleeping and when it's the time for u to sleep I am disturbing u.

Raman -nothing like this,bachcha sirf tumahara nahi hai .it's mine too and if u r carrying our baby,I can atleast do this much for our baby .now walk slowly u will feel good.

Ishita-aap baitho ,I will walk.

Raman -no no,can't leave u .it's dark .I am walking along with u .he said and both walked for sometime.

After sometime,

Ishita-i am good now,let's go back.its really late .aapko subah uthna bhi hai.

Raman nodded and both went back.ishita went to couch and said-aap soiye,I will sleep after sometime.i am feeling good here.

Raman sensed her discomfort and said opening his arms-come to me.

Ishita look at him while he called her again .she went to him and he asked -what happened,jaan??something is bothering u ??

Ishita-i can't sleep without u loving me ,Kya aap mujhe pyaar nahi karenge,all these months.she said innocently making him smile .

Raman -oh my baby want my love,but jaan u know naa ,it can be risky and I can't ,he was saying when she said-woh mat kijiye,but atleast kiss toh kar hi sakte hai and also u can hug me tight and make me please.u r sleeping away from me.i don't like such distance between us.

Raman smiled and said-tu kabhi satisfy nahi hoti naa,when u r getting all my love ,u wanted a baby and now when u have our baby ,u want me to love me.he said caressing her hair.

Ishita-toh Kya karun,u r my jeenie.aap Meri har khwahish puri karte hai toh main bhi aapse sab maangti hoon.love me naa thoda saa.

Raman -but jaan,I am scared .it's risky naa.

Ishita-ok ,atleast kiss me.main so lungi ,I can't sleep without u.she said cutely making Raman smiled.he pulled her closer and claimed her lips.he was kissing him slowly and make her lay down .he start patting her softly and she finally slept feeling him so near .he smiled and kissed her temple and finally slept feeling their togetherness.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Ishita was so thankful to vaishali

She was so contented and blessed 

Raman was happy seeing her carrying her baby of her own 

Ishita is so cute๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too