Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I saw something Erica has a booster injection ka mark on her left arm just like I do 😎 koi actress' Mili mere generation se 😎🤣
Woh toh mere bhi hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I saw something Erica has a booster injection ka mark on her left arm just like I do 😎 koi actress' Mili mere generation se 😎🤣
Woh toh mere bhi hai🤣
Btwn after this track, B's ex is coming na 🤔
Right time pe aa rahi hain
Wanna see #TypicalHubbyWifey ka behavior kaise rahega 🤣
yaar jab bande ko issue nahi hai toh mereko kyun hogi 😆 i know how ksg takes a shot Especially now thanks for all my friends tapking to the sets 🤣 and if this wasn't required for his character he wouldn't have done it. 😆Originally posted by: shin-chan
Dont tell me you didnt expect Anki on our side😆
de talli 🤣Woh toh mere bhi hai🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
de talli 🤣
✋🤣
NB ke styler + mua ko fire kar do koi. How can someone dress up like those 🤬 and go to office? Yuck 🤬
For the very first time in life I am seeing very very very low waist saree 🤣 na ji na no one in Kolkata wears such sarees. 🤓
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
For the very first time in life I am seeing very very very low waist saree 🤣 na ji na no one in Kolkata wears such sarees. 🤓
Is that even a saree ?? 🤪
Precap gif .. i just love eri's sari
