Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Vuska popat vussi post pae hogaya with Sahil and Shubh saying she is lying she shares her food with them😂
Yes, she replied saying Sahil should consider himself lucky she shared food 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Vuska popat vussi post pae hogaya with Sahil and Shubh saying she is lying she shares her food with them😂
Yes, she replied saying Sahil should consider himself lucky she shared food 😂
Originally posted by: ifmember
He keeps his followers busy all the time with random bak bak😆
Yesterday he kept everyone busy with where he leading at first I thought maybe unpacking or home shifting but later mentally prepared for his vacation at the end he is just being random😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Yesterday he kept everyone busy with where he leading at first I thought maybe unpacking or home shifting but later mentally prepared for his vacation at the end he is just being random😆
Crazy guy 😆 Sometimes he goes overboard like his Anu Dhabi proofs 😂
Ab aise sharing is caring pic daalegi toh log toh bolenge hi. 🤷😏
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
🤣 Pagal ladka. Kuch bhi
Bored of kzk already 🤔🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Yesterday he kept everyone busy with where he leading at first I thought maybe unpacking or home shifting but later mentally prepared for his vacation at the end he is just being random😆
He was unpacking only I think...so daydreaming of more never never lands...so pic liya daal diya bas
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
He was unpacking only I think...so daydreaming of more never never lands...so pic liya daal diya bas
Unpacked Too soon 😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
Crazy guy 😆 Sometimes he goes overboard like his Anu Dhabi proofs 😂
Don't get me start on Abu Dhabi , that guy pissed me off like anything. I was missing him 2 days back with aajao Partho,come back soon missing you and he ruined my happiness of his comeback with those stories 🙄😂
Seems like her dad posted it 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B00F9EppJCg/?igshid=57v4of5we67o
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Don't get me start on Abu Dhabi , that guy pissed me off like anything. I was missing him 2 days back with aajao Partho,come back soon missing you and he ruined my happiness of his comeback with those stories 🙄😂
😂😂😂
There was literally story of every movie he watched, makes me wonder how preplanned he was 😆
I mean who even takes so many pics inside that too of what he is watching