I hope someone uploads it I can't see it, it's private account😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope someone uploads it I can't see it, it's private account😆
Parth's bio changed again, he added on a path to find myself in his bio😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Parth's bio changed again, he added on a path to find myself in his bio😆
Itna bada gyaan 😱😱😆
He updates his bio like updating WhatsApp status 😂
🤣 Pagal ladka. Kuch bhi
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Shayad kabhi log apne friends ke sath plate share nahi kiya hongae, it's so common with us😆
Fandom trolling eri bcos one her grid pics said I don't share food 😂
He is taking internet gyaani Baba title too seriously 😆
After scaring people with his captions and misleading IG stories, now it's bio update turn😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
Fandom trolling eri bcos one her grid pics said I don't share food 😂
All kzk cast also trolled her about that no sharing 😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
Fandom trolling eri bcos one her grid pics said I don't share food 😂
Vuska popat vussi post pae hogaya with Sahil and Shubh saying she is lying she shares her food with them😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
After scaring people with his captions and misleading IG stories, now it's bio update turn😆
He keeps his followers busy all the time with random bak bak😆