Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness
Maybe. Someone was telling Shaheer and the storyline both are good,but was unsure of Rhea....
Ahhh yes that was before she started watching it. We were just speculating
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness
Maybe. Someone was telling Shaheer and the storyline both are good,but was unsure of Rhea....
Ahhh yes that was before she started watching it. We were just speculating
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
That's the thing. We, IF souls are each other's all time partners. In everything. Nothing is worth spoiling mood for. 🤗
World outside matlab iss CC ke outside.🤣
Aka main forum
But true, I feel home here, with my adda gang <3
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
World outside matlab iss CC ke outside.🤣
Aka main forum
But true, I feel home here, with my adda gang <3
OMG😆
Do you remember our last CC where MF also used to annoy us? 🤣
MF doesn't annoy me. But yesterday there were minor fights about something and I was so not in the mood to even see it after the AMAZING episode.
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
MF doesn't annoy me. But yesterday there were minor fights about something and I was so not in the mood to even see it after the AMAZING episode.
Chhodo kal ki bate,
Kal ki baat purani
Naye daur me likhenge
Milkar nayi kahani🤪
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Chhodo kal ki bate,
Kal ki baat purani
Naye daur me likhenge
Milkar nayi kahani🤪
Bilkul
Its heartwarming to see you in such a mood.
Nazar naa lage
Thu thu thu
🤗
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Bilkul
Its heartwarming to see you in such a mood.
Nazar naa lage
Thu thu thu
🤗
Ye kaha aagaye hum,
Yuhi sathe sathe chalte.
From KZK to PB. 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Chhodo kal ki bate,
Kal ki baat purani
Naye daur me likhenge
Milkar nayi kahani🤪
It's nice to see you chirpy... Hope you are doing well now. Sending you loads of well wishes...🤗
Yaaasss.
And I'm glad I promoted myself.
Sorry Harshu but I'm not gon a read your story too. KZK is dead for me cause I can't leave PB for that shit.
Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness
It's nice to see you chirpy... Hope you are doing well now. Sending you loads of well wishes...🤗
Thank you. :)