Don't know about him but her desperate antics around Ranbir says a lot. Plus don't people speculate they have an open marriage anyways? 🤔
Don't know about him but her desperate antics around Ranbir says a lot. Plus don't people speculate they have an open marriage anyways? 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Originally posted by: IC3BWW4AAZOKTA3Y
I hope she gets a divorce. Not fair to Ranveer.
But he likes to be treated like a doormat so why feel bad for him? He signed up for it knowing very well what kind of a desparado behaviour she exhibited while she was around Ranbir whilst they were still unmarried!
Originally posted by: 4QBP52OIO4YB2Z6L
Reverse psychology.

Originally posted by: HJ5TWXEFQG36N4TN
Then both are foolish.
She always gave that 'I am way better than him/ I did a favour by marrying him' vibe.
I used to also think how she's married to a guy like him of all the people but I guess it works well for both of them in their own way.
Originally posted by: 3QRQYNDW4W4CCY4K
At least she has a good marriage and child. 🤬

Originally posted by: L64TM6MYXA36KJPP
Oh GrumpyCat you are hilarious.
Thanks for the laugh. 🤣🤗

I think both of them deserve each other. Ranveer knew how she was from the start and he was happy being treated like a doormat. DP, as clear from her behaviour, never able to move on in her life. Jab dono ko sab clear tha to shadi hi kyu ki? I think it's better they ended up with each other.
No they won't..
For a simple reason that Ranveer will continue to get his share of publicity by being with DP and DP can continue with her shenanigans (read obsession with RK) by being with RS...
Dono ka faida...
I just don't understand why everyone is obssessed with Deepika. Desperate PR tactics toh sab karte hai. Alia, Sara, Ranbir,etc. Not much to say about them eh?
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
Modern DDLJ video ft. Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdKCN5AMPTb/?stkn=MXBtYzBvdzU4eWV3aw==
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/?img_index=5 stkn=cDRuNGN1M2xxenRp
81