Meri chaand jaisi beti
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Meri chaand jaisi beti
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Me Na ye AT chodne se pehle tumhe bade se badaa prank khel kar dikhaongi woh bhi tere upar 🤣
Best of luck😆
I miss the crazy bts of the cast with Parth/Eri😆😆
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Prank would be - “I’m going” but you won’t go, Haina?🧐😒🤣
Me tere jaise pheeke pranks khelti Nai

Simba
Originally posted by: ifmember
I miss the crazy bts of the cast with Parth/Eri😆😆
Same man I truly miss 5 together and their madness😭😆
cute❤️
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Same man I truly miss 5 together and their madness😭😆
hum log kya miss nahi kar rahe hai😆
Two babies ❤️
She looks kinda pregnant in this one 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0k4pfdizP3/?igshid=diuepeahry35
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
wo prank khel jin per subko yakkeen ho🤣
Mera first prank yaad hai ki nai