Where is everyone? Hardly any updates or participants replying to topics? What has happened?
Page
of
1Where is everyone? Hardly any updates or participants replying to topics? What has happened?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nothing lol,
The forum is usually more active on Thursdays, Fridays and the weekends.
Some of the members are busy and they don’t have time to come on here
Hopefully it will change this week
Don’t worry the forum will be active again
I think viewers are more active after romance filled episodes. I keep away coz i don't want to spoil the enthusiasm of others by pointing out the flaws that I find one too many. I couldn't even enjoy the Driskhit romance to the full extent post the divorce and fake marriage drama.
Originally posted by: pritash05
Where is everyone? Hardly any updates or participants replying to topics? What has happened?
There are various reasons.
The first one obviously everyone is busy.
Secondly DD should be back like the one before fake marriage.Earlier everyone used to take out time from their schedules. But the fake marriage track has made it messy.
If DD is back like before, people would be back.
Originally posted by: Indulekha00
I think viewers are more active after romance filled episodes. I keep away coz i don't want to spoil the enthusiasm of others by pointing out the flaws that I find one too many. I couldn't even enjoy the Driskhit romance to the full extent post the divorce and fake marriage drama.
don't keep away
LOL reason being was shift to IG and twitter so less time for IG 🤷🏻♀️
I came back to IF after years and indeed it changed alot.Its not like before!😭
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
LOL reason being was shift to IG and twitter so less time for IG 🤷🏻♀️
Good to see what’s your insta ID?
Originally posted by: pritash05
Good to see what’s your insta ID?
I’ll pm u it 😂